Chapter 37

Alison's P.O.V

I felt like this huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and it feels great.  Although, I was ambushed by the one person that knew my secret, about my past. Of course not all of it, but about my brothers . 

I slammed the door behind me, and stood there taking deep breaths. I heard them speaking to each other. 

"YOUR FATHER LIED TO US MATTHEW HOW CAN YOU STAND HERE AND DEFEND HIM LIKE THAT!"

"WATCH IT ALEX, DON'T FORGET WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO. BESIDES YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO PLAY THE VICTIM EITHER YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED HER WHAT HAPPENED. YOU AND ALISTAIR HAD PLENTY OF CHANCES TO ASK. YES PERHAPS I SHOULD HAVE MADE SURE WHAT HAPPENED THAT DAY, BUT IT WASN'T MY RESPONSIBILITY TO DO SO!" Matthew argued back. 

There was silence for a while, until I heard Jason speak, "I didn't realize how much she has suffered until now. I can't believe I did this to her. After she had done everything for me and for the pack, I turned my back on her when she needed me the most."

"But that still doesn't mean she has the right to treat you that way," he added.

I was frozen at what I was hearing, "Alright we must do something about this, we cannot allow Aiya to escape from us again, she has to come back to the pack, it is where she belongs."

"Alistair's right we she doesn't belong here, and beside she belongs to the Silver Moon Pack, she never officially left the pack so she has to come back whether she wants to or not," Matthew stated. 

Are those mongrels really saying that?

They still treat me as some kind of possession, and that will not be tolerated. 

I turned around and punched the door; my hand went through like it was nothing. I removed my hand and left a hole there. Alex was the one who saw me and realized that i heard everything they said. 

I took off down the stairs and the doors to my office busted open. "ALISON, WAIT!" Alistair called out, although we were triplets I can tell the voices from Alex and Alistair. 

I continued down the stairs and as i strutted to the front door Alistair stopped me from going outside. I turned around to exit through the back , but Alex and Matthew blocked my way while Jason was still coming down the stairs. 

I turned back to Alistair, "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY ALISTAIR!" I was beginning to get agitated. "Not until you listen to what we have to say," he pleaded. 

I turned to Alex and Matt, "We are not moving either," they both  said in unison.

This was infuriating me more. I did what they least expected me to do. I back kicked Alistair through the door and he flew back breaking the door and landing in the front yard. "Don't you tell me what to do," I stormed outside and stood in front of Alistair as i took a step towards the forest I was pushed.

I looked back to see who it was and it was none other than, Jason. 

"What the hell is matter with you, Alison, your brothers are trying to talk to you and apologize, yet here you are kicking your own brother through a door and ignore them as if they don't exist. What kind of sister would do that to her own brothers?" Jason exclaimed. 

He seemed to think he had all the right to lecture me about how i treat my brothers.

the packs were starting to gather around us and form a circle.

"DON'T YOU DARE LECTURE ME ABOUT MY BROTHERS! ARE YOU HONESTLY TELLING ME THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE SO DAMN INNOCENT!?" 

Jason took a moment before responding, "THEY MAY NOT BE PERFECT, OR INNOCENT, BUT THEY ARE STILL YOUR BROTHERS. THEY ARE TRYING THEIR BEST TO APOLOGIZE, AND FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE WHATEVER HAPPENED, THAT WAS 6 YEARS AGO, ALISON LET IT GO."

As he said those last few words i walked up to him and gave him a right hook to the face. He lost his footing. The packs did nothing to interfere. 

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TELLING ME TO LET IT GO? HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY KNOW THAT THIS GOES BACK JUST TO 6 YEARS AGO, JASON?" 

He stood back up and swung at me, I grabbed his arm, i was going to swing my right elbow to hit him in the face, but he dodged and did a low round house kick, making me lose balance. I managed to do a back flip to regain my balance before landing on the ground on my ass.

Jason yelled out angrily, "THEN WHAT IS IT EXACTLY, ALISON OR SHOULD  I CALL YOU AIYA? YOU LET THAT GRUDGE YOU HAVE AGAINST YOUR BROTHERS CLOUD YOUR JUDGEMENT. FAMILY ARE SUPPOSE TO PROTECT EACH OTHER, HAVE EACH OTHERS BACKS, AND YOU'RE STANDING HERE BEING SUCH A HYPOCRITE. WHY CAN'T YOU LET IT GO?"

This was it I've had it with this, "Did they tell you i didn't have their backs? Didn't they tell you I have saved their lives many times over? Of course not, why would they, right? Because they could care less about the sister they believe was the reason why their parents died."

He remained silent as I continued, "Did they tell you how many times I begged for their help and it never came? How many times I begged for mercy each time they stabbed me or cut with a silver knife and they never showed sympathy? How i pleaded every time a pack member would beat me down every chance they had while they stood there and watched?"

"Alison-"

"I screamed their names as i was being tossed around like a rag doll, but they never came. I have been in and out of hospitals because I wasn't allowed to go to the pack doctor. I was 10 years old when the abuse began. It was my 16th birthday when my MATE and my BROTHERS decide that it would be funny to go ahead and give me this as a gift."

I lifted my sleeve on my left arm exposing the scar of an X on my forearm. 

Jason looked at it in shock. 

"Family stopped being important to them the day our parents died in that fire. I lost my brothers the same day I lost my mom and dad. My family died, and from that point on it has been nothing but pain and suffering." 

I was fighting the tears that were trying to escape, not of sadness but of anger. I walked away from the scene that had just played out and to the forest. Before I entered, I turn to face my brothers and everyone else.

The decision that I was about to make would change things in my life once again, "From this point on this alliance...is terminated." 

All of their expressions had changed.

I took off into the forest, not wanting to see any of them. Not wanting to show the tears that are now falling down my cheeks; the tears that have been at bay for the past 12 years.