Chapter 20

Alison' s P.O.V

I walked back into my territory and headed to the pack house and into my office. I went to the couch and laid down. I sighed heavily.

Alpha are you there? It was Jack.

Whats the matter? I asked. He sounded nervously.

Its Ren...he's here. He's in the mountain he said.

Oh shit. I got up quickly and tried focusing on what Jack just said. If he is here then I'm in trouble. I got really furious. I grabbed a chair and threw it. It broke into pieces. I can't worry the others.

Dont tell anyone about this until we know what he is really after we dont make a move understood, i used my commanding voice.

Yes alpha, take care of yourself we will be ready to fight if you need us, he replied back.

I ended the connection and took a deep breathe. I felt someone trying to reach me inside the mindlink.

Hey Alison, a few of us were going to het drinks and we wondered if you wanna go out for drinks with us? Jason asked. I was troubled with the news that Jack told me that i don't feel like going out. Maybe i should stay and keep things in check i don't- i was cut off by Jason.

Look you did great and you deserve a night out after the shit we put you through right gang? H explained.

I heard everyone agree. I sighed in defeat, fine you win but all of you better be up early tomorrow for training. They all agreed, and told them I'll meet them at the bar. My pack may be really strong but they can sure party hard. I wasn't going to tell them what happened. I went to my room, showered and changed. I put on my bell bottom jeans, a long sleeve purple sweat shirt. I put on my boots with a two and half inch heel.

I grabbed by long warm coat and black scarf. It was still chilly outside. I grabbed my keys to the jeep and headed out. Once i got into the car turned the key to start it and connected my ipod. I put the volume up and backed out the drive way.

I headed the bar where i was to meet the others. Tonight is to relax and hang with friends and pack members. It took a while to find parking but i managed to find one. I turned off the car and made sure i locked it.

I headed across the street and saw that it was karaoke night. Oh no looks like Jason is going to be having fun tonight. He loves to sing karaoke. I entered and looked around practically both packs are here. Well it is neutral territory. I saw the table where Jason and Conner were at. This was an all werewolf bar, i know because the owner is one and is part of my pack.

"HEY EVERYONE LOOK WHO FINALLY MADE IT. THE GREATEST ALPHA IN THE WORLD. OUR ALPHA, ALISON!" I just chuckled as a sort of drunk James, who is Jason's cousin, coming towards me. All of my pack cheered. James stood in front of me and when i looked around i saw Matt and my brothers sitting at a table near ours. Great, now i have to deal with them. James walked me over to their table, they had a seat for me. I took my coat and scarf off. "Hey there guys sorry, had a few things to do," i said.

Jason replied, "no worries alpha." I smiled and told them that i was going to go get a drink. I went to the bar as i passed the table where Matt and my brothers were. "Hey Gabe a shot and a beer chaser!" I yelled out. He nodded as he began to get my order. I stood there and i smelled the scent of Matt. Luckily i can conceal my scent.

"What are you doing lingering behind me?" I asked not looking back.

Matthew appeared beside me with a bottle in his hand. "Just wanted to come make conversation with you," he said as he tried to be charming. It really doesn't work on me so i just leave it be. I turned to him and saw that he wanted something specifically. I turned back around and shook my head. "No you don't you want something, so what is it that you want?" I can sense that he was shocked of my reaction. He cleared his throat and responded, "do know anyone in your pack that might have been from a different pack before?"

I nodded.

"Do you know anyone by the name of Aiya Hunter?"

I stood there completely taken off guard.

"Why do you like to know?" I asked.

He seemed to feel unsettled, "just please, tell me."

I sighed, "yea i do she's my best fighter," as i turned to look at him, he seemed hopeful.

"Do you mean to say she is part of your pack?"

"I think i just said she is my best fighter and besides if you think she will give you a chance at being her mate than you are wrong, and tell her BROTHERS, that she will not come back to the pack." I grabbed my drinks and left to the table.

I sat down and i noticed that Conner was up on the small stage singing horribly if i may say to Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus. I drank my shot, and began drinking my beer.

We laughed and talked and then Jason was buzzed enough to sing. Just because we are werewolves doesn't mean we cant get drunk.

He began to sing She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5. He knows how to really sing.

I dont mind spending everyday, out in your corner in the pouring rain. Look for the girl with the perfect smile, ask her if she wants to stay awhile and she will be loved and
She will be loved
Tap on my window, knock on my door

He continued singing and we all sang along. Then once he was done with the entire song, he held his hand towards me and pulled me on stage.

"Okay now welcome to the stage the alpha that has inspired most of us in this room, Alison!"

Everyone clapped and whislted. I dont like singing in front of a crowd and Jason knew this. I do sing when we party at our pack house but this is different, i guess i don't have a choice.
Then Jason said,"This lady right here is the best singer that i ever heard in my entire life and trust me when i say that, so without further or do ladies and gentlemen, Alison Hart."

He went to go sit at the table and now everyone was looking at me. "Uh sorry about that guys my beta seems to think that he is my personal announcer. Um, well i guess the whole point of karaoke is to sing and i guess i should get started." Everyone laughed and clapped.

Apparently I was the only one who can out sing Jason.

So he played the one song that he says reflects me, i have no idea why.

The song was Me, Myself, and Time by Demi Levato. I took a deep breathe and looked around. Well i guess nothing can go wrong, right?