Chapter 15

Alison's P.O.V

Beep.Beep.Beep.

I put my hand on the snooze button. I groaned. I looked at the clock and it was 6:00 in the morning. I got up and stretched. I opened the doors to the balcony. The sky was lit by the sun about to rise; the chill of the winter air sent a chill down my spine. I smeeled the air and it smelled of pine.

I looked down and i saw a pair of eyes in the tree line. I lookrd closer too see something. I was on the third floor but my eyesight was stronger than other alphas.

Knock.knock.knock

I got startled. I turned to open the door. Conner was standing there. "What is it?" I asked.

"The betas of the other pack are asking to speak with you," he said. Why? Ugh. I looked at him. "Fine take them to my office ill be there in a sec." He nodded. I closed the door and went to the restroom. I brushed my teeth and hair. I headed to the office. I realized i was in my pjs but i didnt care.

I opened the door and stepped inside. They were sitting in the chairs in front of my desk. I walked and sat in my chair. "What is so important that it couldn't wait until later.?" They looked at each other. I sat there waiting for a response.

Alex looked at me, "do you know anyone by the name of Aiya Hunter?" Crap. I kept my cool and kept a straight face.
"Why are you asking? Shouldn't you know where you're own sister is?"

That got their attention, "how did you know?" Alistair asked.
Rookies, i thought to myself.

I checked the time and it was about to be 7:00am. Wow we've been here that long?

"Look i dont have time for this since you seem to enjoy my company so much, tell your alpha and your pack we have training in 15 minutes in front of the pack house." I got up and walked out of my office and headed to my room. That felt awesome i walked out on them like a boss, i said to myself.

I changed into sweat pants and a sweat shirt. I didnt want anyone to recognize my scars. Since my hair was short and it didn't bother me i brushed it and left it down.

Everyone to the pack house time for training, i said in the mindlink. I got responses like ugh really, or like whos fault was it this time. A while back i made everyone go to the lake to train but everyone went in their swim suits thinking they were going to have some fun. As i saw that they were swimming i shook my head; they never learn, but of course knowing my pack i knew they were going to skinny dip. My pack's crazy i know. Why wear swim suits. So I grabbed all their clothes and swim suits. I hid them all in the forest on top of trees. When they couldn't find their clothes, they figured out it was me, so everyone chased me all over the forest trying to catch me and tell them where the clothes were. Its what they get for not listening, but it was fun....for me anyways. Good times good times.

I went downstairs and saw that mostly everyone had left already. I opened the door and the winter air hit me like a bucket of cold water.

I headed to the pack house and i saw people standing. It was mostly my pack.

"Why did you change the time?" someone asked me. I just replied, "sorry guys, the betas of the pack seemed so needed of my presence so i decided to help them out, dont worry it will be a short day for you guys."

At that moment the alpha and the betas came out. They came towards me. Matthew looked around and said,"well we are here." I looked around and saw that half his pack were missing. I crossed my arms, "Half of your pack is missing, how do you expect for your pack to learn if half of them are missing?"

"Well some of them are still sleeping and well i didn't want to wake them up," Matthew replied

"Jason go get them even if you have to drag them," i said.

"Woah look can we just continue on with who we have?" Alex asked trying to block Jason.

"Look when i said i agreed to this i expect things to go the way i say and if im not here to teach the ENTIRE pack then what the hell am i doing here?"

They all looked at each other and let Jason pass through. Cheesus Christ(thats riht i said cheesus), we haven't started the day and im already having a hard time with these idiots. Im not liking the way things are looking so far and when i have a bad feeling something always goes wrong.