Chapter 21

Jason's P.O.V

We were at the bar waiting on Alison. Conner and I were underage but we still drink here at the bar. The owner is part of our pack. He allows us to drink as long as we don't get too drunk and we don't fight in here.

We were laughing and of Conner was of course was drinking and making horrible jokes. Then Alison walked in i saw her looking around, and looking beautiful as ever. I dont like her that way,I have a very deep respect for her. I try helping her with her confidence, but she doesn't need it.

She saw us and i yelled out, "HEY EVERYONE LOOK WHO FINALLY MADE IT. THE GREATEST ALPHA IN THE WORLD. OUR ALPHA ALISON! " my cousin James went to meet her at the door. All of our pack clapped and cheered. I turned back around facing the stage.

Then Alison finally reached our table. She took her coat and scarf off.
"Hey guys sorry, i had a few things to do," she said. I put my drink down and replied, "no worries alpha " She smiled and told us she was going to get a drink. When she left i looked at Conner, "something is wrong she doesn't seem like herself," i was really concerned. He just shrugged. I sighed and left it be. Then my cousin James got up there and began to sing Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus.

Alison came back and she began to laugh at the horrible way my cousin is singing. "He sounds like a monkey being eaten by something," Alison laughed. She laughs at me cause i make horrible jokes.

James had a drink in his and and he raised it at the moment he was about to sing the chours:

I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!

We all shouted and cheered. We sang along with him and the entire ball clapped once he was done. Now it was my turn. I was a bit tipsy but i was still aware of my surroundings. The song that i chose to sing was She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5. When i was a kid i loved to sing, yea i know im a hot guy that can sing and play guitar, bass, piano, drums, and saxophone.

The music started playing and i began to sing everyone's eyes on me and listening to my every note.
Then the chorus came and everyone sang along.

I want more
I dont mind spending everyday, out in Your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile ask her if she wants to stay awhile and
She will be loved
And She will be loved
Tap on my window knock on my door

I continued to sing and every time i sang the chorus i had people sing along. I forgot how much i miss singing for a crowd.

I extended my hand to Alison and brought her up on stage. She loves to sing but only sings when we are at the pack house.

"Okay now welcome to the stage the alpha that has inspired most of us in this room, Alison!"

Everyone clapped and cheered. Even as the alpha of the strongest pack in the country and the world she sure is very shy in a bar with less than a hundred people.

"This lady right here is the best singer that o ever heard in my entire life and trust me when i say that so without further or do ladies and gentleman, Alison Hart!"

I went to go sit down and saw Alison chuckle.

"Uh sorry about that guys my beta seems to think that he is my personal announcer. Um,well i guess this whole point of karaoke is to sing and i guess i should get started. Everyone gave a chuckle. I rigged the karaoke to play a song that i believe to be the song perfect for her. It was called Me, Myself, and Time by Demi Levato.

Suddenly the lights went off and my senses are on high alert.

Jason, Alison said. I knew what she meant. Her tone of voice said everything. I got up and went to the window and checked. Then something broke through knocking me down. Then more of them came in attacking people. Everyone just began to fight. Someone came on top of me but i pushed them off.

"ALISON!" I yelled i saw her fighting off two intruders. What the hell is going on. I got hit from behind but i managed not to get knocked down. I turned around grabbed his arm and flipped him.

I grabbed one and threw him over the bar.

I turned and started fighting them off. Most of them began to take off and retreat. The entire place was destroyed. I looked for Alison, i didn't see her. "Alison?" I asked. "Alison!" I yelled out. I walked all over calling her name until she came from the back. "Its ok Jason im here," she replied. I sighed on relief.

"What the hell is going on?" Conner asked coming from outside. How did he get out there? Well its no time for that. Alison looked around, "I dont know, but i will know what the hell just happened here." She was furious. But then an idea came to mind. I went to the bar and behind there was the person i tossed over. I grabbed him by the shirt and dragged him.

"Maybe he can tell us," i suggested to Alison.

She looked at him, "Why did you attack us?" She asked in her alpha tone. No member of any pack, even rogues, cant resist the submission an alpha demands. "Don't worry you will find out soon enough the time is almost here."

She punched him in the gut and he spit out blood. "Who sent you?" I asked. Even the power of a beta is strong. "You will find out soon enough. You are so blind to see whats in front of you. As soon as you realize the truth it will be too late.

Late? Late for what?

I looked up at Alison and she seemed so calmed and relaxed now, it's scary as hell. She turned around, "Jason take him to the pack house and place him in the cell. Ill deal with him more when i get back." Before i did anything i was stopped by Matthew.

"He is coming with me," he yelled.

"What makes you think ill allow you to take him?" He stood his ground.

Not a smart idea.

"What makes you think i need your permission for anything? And besides what are you going to do cut me up and mark me like your precious little Aiya?"

That is when the barrier of hell broke.