Chapter 17

Matthew's P.O.V

Who the hell does she think she is? I said to myself. This rudness has gone on long enough. I balled up my fist and walked behind the pack.
We were a few feet away from the pack house. She stopped and began talking to some pack members of hers. I watched her carefully.

Now that i have seen her up close she does remind me of someone. Her scent was faint but i smelled the scent of my mate. Maybe she is hiding something after all. With the the help of my betas maybe i can figure out what that secret is.

When i looked around i saw a few more people there that weren't there before. My pack members began coming out of the house. Damn that Jason guy must be really good at being beta, Alex said through mindlink. I looked at Alex and gave him a dirty look.

Alistair shook his head and replied, "Matthew, why does she have to give the orders she is on our land not hers." He had a point, but we asked for her help and if giving her the power during the training will help us than so be it. Although i do not appreciate the disrespect.

She looked at me and i glared at her. She smirked and walked away.

She had everyone gather in front of her and her third in command stood behind her. I went to stand on the side along with my betas and third in command. "Alright, listen up for those who dont know me im Alison Hart, the alpha of the Forest Hunters Pack, im here because your alpha asked me to come and help out with training." Everyone was look at her, well at least she can get their attention,i thought to myself.

She continued,"The training is not going to be easy like the training you have been doing. Thats not training, thats basically committing suicide."

My hands formed fists. My anger was beginning to overcome me until i heard some ruckus behind the alpha. We all turned and saw the beta carrying someone. I looked closely and realized who it was. Oh no this is going to be such a disaster.

Megan.

She always thinks she can do whatever she wants because she believes that she is my mate. Which of course she isnt. I already have one, Aiya.

We all heard screaming and yelling. "PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I AM THE LUNA OF THIS PACK AND I DEMAND THAT YOU RESPECT ME AND TO PUT ME DOWN!!!!" Jason continued towards us and he dropped her in front of me.

I looked down at her. She looked around then up at me and gave me a smile. She got up from the dirt and cleaned herself. "Oh baby, did you see how he dragged me from the house and dropped me like i was some kind of omega. Do something," she exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and looked at the alpha. She had her arms crossed, Jason was already standing by her side.

I looked back at Megan. "What the hell is wrong with you?" i replied angrily.

She gave me a pathetic look as if she has nothing to do with it.

"If you want to continue your little fiasco go somewhere else, i have training to do," Alison said with an annoyed voice.

Megan turned to face her and as she spoke she walked towards Alison, "Excuse me, who do you think you are talking to us like that? He is the alpha of this pack and im the LUNA of this pack, i demand respect from you." Then she did something that shocked us all. She slapped Alison, the alpha of the strongest pack in the country.

Something tells me that Alison is going to show how strong she really is.

Things are about to get really out of control.