Chapter 29

Alex's P.O.V

As Jason walked me to the border I was wondering if i should tell Matt and my brother about what the alpha told me.

"Dont think about doing something stupid," he said as i walked across the border. I looked back at him and scoffed. I turned back around and turned into my wolf. I ran all the way to my pack which was about 30 minutes away. As i was running, i was thinking of my sister, Aiya. She is in danger, but why didnt she ask me herself to help.

Perhaps i can make a deal with her that she can't refuse. I didnt realize i was getting close to our borders, Everyone stand down its me Alex, i said through mindlink.

They all started talking all at the sametime, Where the hell have you been?

We have been worried sick

Does the alpha know you're back.

Everyone calm down i am fine, no someone tell me where Matthew is? i asked.

Someone replied back, He is with your brother at your house.

i didnt respond back, i just took off to my home. When i was in the clearing, i shifted back to human form. I went inside and I saw Alistair and Matthew standing there arguing. "What's going on here?" they both turned to me and they seemed surprised to see me.

Alistair came towards me and said, "Alex what are you doing i thought you were being held?"

I simply replied,"She let me go." They looked at him questioning why. I guess i should tell them now they might find out eventually. "Before she set me free she came and told me something that might be useful to us." They both look at me like was some kind of weird animal hybrid.

I told them to sit down, and told them everything.

By the time i was done they were both in shock. Then Matthew's expression changed.

"This can work to our advantage. Perhaps we can have Aiya ask us herself, we wont agree to anything unless she asks us directly, understand? "

We both nodded. I hope this plan works.

But what if she wasn't going to fall for it. There is a possibility that she may not go through with it. Come on, of course she is what does she know about Aiya?

I went up to my room and showered. i just kept thinking what if Aiya never forgives us? We really screwed up.

When i was done with my shower i got dressed and headed back outside. I looked around and just remembered all the good memories we had. Alistair is probably with Matt.

Hey Matt where did you and Alistair go I asked through mindlink.

There was no answer at first, but then Alistair replied, We are at the pack house the alpha of the Forest Hunters wants to speak with us. Great. I hurried over and went up to the office. It was just Alistair and Matt.

"Why does she want to speak with us?" I asked curiously. Matt just stayed silent.

Then i remembered what she had asked me before she released me. Perhaps this may be the opportunity we were waiting for.

I rushed to the office and saw that outside the doors were two wolves from her pack. I went inside and saw Alison, Jason and the third in command, Conner. I shut the door and walked over to where Matthew and Alistair were.

"My apologies for being late, i had to shower because i was kept PRISONER," i made sure i emphasized the last word.

All Alison did was chuckled. She had a smug smile on her face.

She replied, "Listen prissy pants it was only for a day and it wasnt even a full day so why don't you stop your bitchin' and lets focus on something that is actually more important than your bruised little ego."

Come on are you seriously going to let her talk to us like that, Alistair said through mindlink.

"You are on my territory now i suggest you either show the respect we deserve or you will be spending a day in OUR cells," Matthew showed who is the boss.

"You don't deserve respect, and i dont owe you anything, but the fact remains is that Aiya asked me practically begged me to kick your asses, however, we on a clock, and see that we are allies we need your help," she explained as calmly as she could.

"What is it that you need exactly?"

"I assume Alex here has told you already so i wont explain myself anymore, but i do know that we will need each others help. A man named Ren Soto is planning on attacking my pack and -"

"What does any of this have to do with us?" Alistair asked. She looked at him like she was about to kill him. I guess she hates being interrupted.

"How about i come later when you are ready to shut up and listen? It would be best if we just continued on with the training, i expect everyone to be outside in 20 minutes," she said as she walked out with Jason and Conner right behind her.

Matthew sighed heavily. "Assemble everyone outside for training. NO ONE is excused for this." He said without looking at us.

I was going to say something but perhaps its better for later. Alistair and i both did as Matt said.

Something seems off for some odd reason. The way Alison seemed a bit more agitated then usual.

Maybe we should give our support, but that is not my call it's Matthew's.

I just hope whatever he decides its the right choice.