Chapter 19

Matthew's P.O.V

The way she showed her power was very impressive. I watched her walk away and everyone, but her pack watching her. That is what a Luna of a pack should be, but in this case an alpha. Where did she come from? Jason the beta faced the packs and said, "Alright every one partner up with someone from a different pack." I just looked around and saw people listening to his command. While everyone was partnering my mind wondered to Alison.

"I wonder where she ran off to in the middle of training," Alex asked curiously. I simply shrugged and went to join the training. After what i just saw i don't want my ass handed to me, even though she is no match for me.

Training went by slowly, but i have to admit i can see at least a bit of what the strongest pack in the country can do. I know its probably no match for the world's strongest pack. The alpha of that pack has to be very powerful, and must have come from a long line of alphas.

Then Jason announced that training was over for today, it will continue on tomorrow at the same time. Everyone went to shower and rest. I stood there staring at the ground as if waiting for a flower to bloom. "Matt, are you listening?" Alistair said. I shook myself out of my thoughts and looked at the twins, "huh? Sorry i was thinking about... stuff," my body was finally able to move, as i walked towards the house. "We were going to go out for a drink you wanna come?

I guess one drink wouldn't hurt, "yea sure let me shower and change ill meet you guys here in an hour," i replied as i entered the house. I went to my room and headed to the shower. Once I turned on the water i heard someone coming in. I went to go check who it was and there on my bed was the little bitch that i hated. "Megan im not in the mood for your games get out now," i tried saying it as patiently as i can. She gave a little chuckle and replied, "you dont mean that and besides did you see what that horrid bitch did to me why didn't you do something, after all we are mates. Is this how you'll let other packs treat your Luna?"

My hands balled into fists and i was about to punch the wall when i said, "you threatened an alpha in front of her pack. You showed disrespect to an alpha, the alpha of the strongest pack in the country off all things. You deserved what you got or hell maybe you deserve worse, but as long as you are in my pack you will respect other alphas no matter who they are is that understood?"

She had this look in her eyes as if she was going to go crazy. "Who the hell do you think you are. Im your mate, Luna of this pack. We are equals. I demand that- " i didnt let her finish as i grabbed her throat, "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO ME AS IF I WAS YOUR EQUAL? I AM THE ALPHA OF THIS PACK AND YOU CANT DEMAND ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THE LUNA. NOW IF YOU CONTINUE ON WITH THIS NONSENSE THAT YOU ARE THE LUNA I WILL KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND. I HOPE I MADE MYSELF PERFECTLY CLEAR." In that moment i threw her out my bedroom. I shut the doors and went to shower.

Once i got out I changed and headed downstairs. Alex and Alistair were there already with a folder. "What's with the folder? " I asked. Alex turned around and smiled, "We have a lead on Aiya." He sounded so relieved and hopeful. I grabbed the file and opened it. There were was a page of a description of a woman with a red hair and is the same age Aiya should be. "But this woman could be anyone," i said as i looked up at Alex. He turned the page, "She had a scar on her left arm in the form of an X."

How could i have forgotten that? After all... I was the one who marked her.

"How long ago was this?" I asked.

"Three days ago, a taxi driver said she took her luggage to the address that she told him," Alistair replied.

"And the address was what?" I asked. The suspense was killing me. They look at each other and looked at me.

"Forest Hunters territory," they said simultaneously.

What?

My mind went blank. She was here.

My little Aiya was here.

"That is why i smelled her scent. She must have been here at the party," Alex realized. I looked at him. This means I can ask the alpha about her.

We took off leaving the file in my office. As i drove i kept thinking that if Aiya is here maybe she can give me a second chance. I still havent told her brothers that we were mates. Either way nothing is getting in my way.

Nothing will stand between me and my mate.

Aiya I'm coming for you.