Chapter 2

Alison's P.O.V

My life wasnt the same after that incident. My brothers who cared for me and who were my best friends, died that same day. They became cruel and abusive to me, so did the rest of the pack. I lived in a small shack not too far from the pack house. I trained myself for six years, but as more abusive the pack got, the weaker i got. My body couldn't take on the stress and the strain. The day i left, was the day i began a new life.

6 years ago...

I woke up and it was still dark out. I got up and went outside, the cold air hit me like opening up a gigantic freezer. It was fall, and i had to take a shower outside. Luckily I had built a place where i can shower in peace. The water was cold, but i got use to it. I showered quickly and went inside to change. I put my bra and underwear on. Then i went to the corner where i have my clothes. I put on some grey leggings and a long sweat shirt. It reached up to mid thigh, it was a burgandy color and hugged my body perfectly. The hood reahced almost halfway to my back, just below the shoulder blades. I grabbed my black vest and button it up. I put socks on then my burgundy converse. I let my hair down it was long and curly. I grabbed my messenger bag and walked towards the pack house.

Once im inside i head towards the kitchen. I put my apron on and i start cooking. I check the time on my watch and it was 7:05. I had finished most of the food. By that time everyone was already up. People began coming and sitting down. Once my brothers came in everyone yelled, "Happy Birthday!!!" Alex and Alistair thanked everyone. Of course it was my birthday too, but they didnt care. Then a scent hit me, smell of ocean air and pine. I knew who it was right away, but i didnt make eye contact. I served everyone their food and they began to eat. Usually i would leave to school and wash the dishes when i came back, but today it seemed that i didnt want to go to school.

"Hey maid, more sausage! " someone yelled. I cooked more and places it on the middle of the table. It was 7:30 and it was time for me to leave. Before i took a step the person i least wanted to notice me leave was the alpha, "where do you think you're going? You have to stay and clean." I kept my head down and replied, "yes alpha." Everyone began leaving when it was just me and the alpha left. "Hey, Matthew you coming? " Alex asked before he left. He sat there and said, "go ahead ill catch up." I was cleaning the table and putting the dirty dishes in the dish washer. Then suddenly i was up against the wall. I was being held up by the neck and was lifted a couple of inches off the floor. I looked into the alpha's eyes, "I, Matthew Sanders reject you as my mate." I felt like a sharp pain and i was beginning to pass out. His face remained expressionless, and his voice was calm, but firm. He let me go and i fell to the floor gasping for air.

He came to my ear and whispered, "you'll never be worth nothing, you will always be at the bottom, you will never be able to live with fact that no one loves you, you will always be alone and will never find happiness," once he said that he left. I didnt cry, i didn't whimper, i held my head up and left to school.

"Hey look its the loser," i heard them say.

I knew those in the pack looking at me and laughing, so were the humans. I went inside and went to my locker. Someone was laughing and when i looked at who i was it was Megan, the slut, the whore of the pack and the school. She wore a skirt, that was too tight and looked like underwear. And a blouse that seemed to small for her. We wolves are sort of immune to the cold.

I closed my locker then headed towards my first class. History. I walked to my seat in the back of the class. Then came in my brothers and the alpha, well soon to be alpha. He becomes alpha on his 19th birthday. I know why 19? I dont have a clue. The teacher was a werewolf too. He said, "Happy Birthday Alex and Alistair," they thanked him and sat down. Then Matthew looked at me and made eye contact. I lowered my head and looked at my book. Mr. Huntington started with the lesson and everyone ignored him. He was the one teacher who was cool outside the class, not inside. I wrote in my composition book, and listened to music.

The bell rang and I left as quickly as possible. But before i got far i was shoved into an empty classroom. I turned to see it was Matthew, Alistair, and Alex. They were all laughing. "what are you guys doing?" i asked, you can hear the shakiness in my voice. Alex and Alistair was on either side of me and grabbed me by the arms. Matthew took out a napkin and grabbed a blade that was wrapped by the napkin. The blade had a black handle and Matthew grabbed it. He began laughing and stepped closer towards me. The blade was made out of silver. I struggled against my brothers, but i couldn't break free.

"What's the matter? Afraid of a little knife? " Alex taunted me.

"Hahaha look at her shaking in fear," Alistair added.

"No please dont do this," i begged Matthew didn't stop.

He grabbed my arm and pulled it towards him. He looked at me then he began to cut me. I screamed. The silver burning into my skin.

"Ahhhhh!!!!! Please stop!!!!!" I continued to yell. I looked up at the ceiling trying to keep myself from looking at my arm. The knife continued to burn my skin, it felt as if i was roasting my entire body. My head was about to explode. Then thw knife was removed from my skin. My brothers let me go, and i fell to the floor.

My brothers left to class, but Matthew stayed and he said, "Happy Birthday, loser." He walked out the class. I looked at my arm and on my arm was an X.

I decided it was enough. I got up and walked out. I ealked down the empty hallway and i stood in front of the school, staring into the forsest without looking back I headed towards the forest and i ran, never to be seen again.