Chapter 22

Alison's P.O.V

"What makes you think i need your permission for anything? And besides what are you gonna do cut me up and mark like your precious little Aiya? "

I knew then that there was going to be hell to pay. The look in Matthew's eyes had pain and hate. I didn't care at the moment. Then suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my arm. I saw a giant shard of glass sticking out. "Crap," i said. Jason rushed to my side.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yea im fine its just a scratch." I pulled it out like it was nothing. I walked towards the broken window of the bar. Matthew then stood in front of me along with my brothers.

"Get out of the way," i said looking straight through them. They stood there blocking my way. "Get the hell out of my way," i said with venom in my voice.

"No one speaks to me like that and gets away with it," Matthew said. His pack began to surround my pack and I. Does he honestly think that he can take me on.

"You either back off now or I take down every single last member of your pack and make sure I become the new alpha of your Pack." I was kidding around.

Suddenly i hear something. Someone or something coming. I smell a scent that is so familiar. I smell it again and try to remember. Then it hit me.

"Ren," I whispered.

Jason looked at me and asked me if i was sure i simply nodded in reply.

But then Conner said something strange, "if he is here for you then he must be heading," my eyes widen.

"The pack house," was all i said before i ran passed Matthew, Alex and Alistair. Everyone to the pack house now! I said through mind link. The members of my pack took off after me. I ran and ran, i was faster than anyone in my pack. The scent got stronger and stronger as i got closer and closer.

If he has harmed anyone of my pack, i swear i will kill him. Once i came to the opening where the pack house is i didn't see anything out of the ordinary. The scent was strong he still must be here.

"Alison, is everything alright?" Jason asked.

When i was about to reply i heard clapping. Then from around the corner i saw someone appear. My senses were heightened and my defenses up.

"Well looks like you have done a wonderful job here," the person came out of the shadows.

Ren Soto.

The man i loved. The man that betrayed not only my but my entire pack.

"What the hell are you doing here Ren?" The words were spitting out my mouth. "Is that the way you treat your guests? " He came closer and closer. I was able to see that smirk on his face.

"You are a traspasser, so i suggest you get the hell off my territory, before i make you," i wasn't going to let him come on my territory and disrespect me.

"I will, I just wanted to see my beloved once again before the battle begins."

"What beloved? You betrayed her and your pack all for what? so you can gain power? If its a fight you want its a fight you'll get," i replied. You can hear all the hatred i have.

"Don't worry my love, you will fall and you will become mine once again," he said smiling as he disappeared into the shadows.

Jason, Conner, James and Lily go search the perimeter make sure he is gone, i said to them.

Yes alpha, was all they replied before taking off. I told everyone to get some rest. It was a very long day. I headed to my office to clear my head. All that was going in my mind was Ren.

How did he find me? What is he really after? All these questions and nothing to help me answer. About 10 minutes later Jason knocked on my door.

"Did you find him?"

"No, he has been long gone his scent is faint,"Jason reported.

I sighed heavily. I massaged my forehead and looked at Jason,"go get some sleep you've earned it." He seemed puzzled. As he was about to say something there was a knock.

"Come in," i announced.

Conner came in. "Alison i was just checking to see how you were doing." "Not so good Conner," i honestly can't feel good at the moment.

"I want to know how he was able to get on my territory without being detected. I know very well he does not know how to cover his scent, unless he learned."

"Don't worry Alison, we will figure this out, in the mean time you-"

I cut Jason off, "just go get some rest you will need it tomorrow we go back the the Silver Moon pack." They looked at me puzzled. "After what happened tonight i doubt that he will let us back on his territory," Conner replied.

"Let me worry about that," I said.

They both nodded and walked out. I turned and faced the window. It was dark and all i saw was the darkness of the forest.

This reminds me of when i first came here.

6 years ago...

I ran and ran. I knew where i was going but it seemed like it took forever. I was still bleeding from my arm. I guess thats why, im losing blood. Then suddenly I fell or collapsed. I thought i wasn't going to make it. Suddenly i was being lifted and carried somewhere. The last thing i saw was a shadow that was running towards me.

When i woke up i was i the infirmary. I began panic, "Shhh, its okay Aiya you're safe," that deep voice was unforgettable, when i looked to me right on the chair sitting next to me was my uncle.

"Uncle Seth, is that really you?" My voice was really shakey. He smiled and nodded.

I felt relief that i was able to make it. I gave him a hug and he hugged me tightly. I didn't want to let go. Then something washed over me. I let him go and looked at my left arm. It was wrapped by a bandage.

"The doctor said you have been cut with a silver knife. She also said that you have an extremely bad amount of silver in your system." I stayed quiet.

"You have had the silver in your blood for so long that you are no longer affected by it," he said worried.

But that surprised me, "what the hell happened to you Aiya," he asked.

I was pulled from thoughts when my phone began to ring.

"Hello?"

"Its me Jack,"he said

"Whats up? It not like you to call me t this hour?" I replied.

"Yea sorry, but it couldn't wait, something happened." His tone of voice was sad.

"What's the matter?" I asked nervously.

"Its Derek, he was killed," time just stopped. Everything around me was spinning. Derek was my cousin from my mom side. He was there when my parents were killed.

"Who was it? " i tried to remain calm.

"Ren," he seemed hesitant.

I just hung up the phone. I stood there. Staring into nothing.

I grabbed my desk and through it out the window.

I jumped out and ran into the forest. I transformed into my wolf. And i howled in pain.

Ren will pay dearly for what he has done. He does not know, that i will do anything for my family and pack.

He would wish that the devil himself was the one killing him.