Chapter 59

Alison's P.O.V

Jack's eyes grew wide and was completely caught by surprised. "How did you managed to get up from that? There was enough silver to take down even the best fighters," he stepped back. He was still in his wolf form and only seemd fair to even out the odds. 

I shifted to my wolf and I snarled, "I am Alison Hart, alpha of the 2 strongest packs. Do honestly believe I can be taken down that easily without a fight?" Jack snapped at me. 

He charged for me and I quickly dodged. Seems like my strength is back, but my wounds aren't healed. I stil felt the effects of the silver, but I can't let that stop me. He hit a nearby tree. He bared his teeth and charged for me again, I waited for the right moment and I was able to jump over him. 

Before Jack was able to turn around I bit down on his tail and he winced. I began to twirl around, dragging him in a circle. He lifted from the ground a little bit and I used my strength to toss him against the tree bark. I heard something crack. 

"I will not be defeated, by a mangy, pathetic, little girl !" he shouted and again he charged at me and this time I charged for him as well. Once again, our wolves battled for dominance. I was able to dodge most of his attacks. Just as before, I saw an opening. I bit down on his neck near the same spot I had bit down on.

He winced in pain and this time he was beging to lose strength. I held on as he started to sink to the ground. I metallic taste of his blood was in my mouth, as I released my grip on him. I backed away just in case he tried anything. 

I took a quick glance at where Conner laid injured. 

"I will make my dream a reality," Jack spat as he struggled to get back up. 

I scoffed,"You are still hell bent on trying to do something that may not even be possible. You have destroyed everything you hold dear. The moon god doesn't grant wishes to those who seek power for their own gain."

He did a wolfish smirk, "do you think I don't have any back up plans? As we speak, my pack are preparing  themselves to attack yours. Not knowing what hit them, they will all die, wondering where was ther alpha? Why didn't she come help us?"

I remained with a blank face, my wolf towering over his wolf. "Your packs will both die and I will become the new alpha, with a new pack and it will be stronger than any other pack in history." I walked backwards and headed torwards Conner. 

He had bite marks, ans scratches all over his body.  

His breathing was a bit shallow, but I saw that some of his wounds were healing. I knew Jack was beginning to regain strength. I turned around, blocking Jack from Conner. Run to the forest and hide, I told Conner through mind link.

He was about to argue until I stopped him, Do as I say. There is no point in you being here if you can't fight him. He didn't argue or say anything. He got up and ran into the forest as I kept my eyes on Jack. 

"Your fight is with me leave him out of it," I said. He was now on his feet. His wolf was now recovered, but he was looking tired. He is getting slower each time we fight. If only I can tire him out, but that would mean I would weaken as well. These injures are not doing me any good. 

Jack howled as a sign that this was the final fight, only one of us would be walking out of here alive, and that someone is not him. 

The stance I was in was a sign that i was ready for an attack. 

He hunched down and leaped towards me I side stepped avoiding his claws from hitting it's mark. He growled at me as I growled in return. 

He came at me and we fought, he was beginning to lose it due to his wound on the back of his neck. He must not be fully healed. I was too busy looking for a way to pin him, he pins me. I pushed him off using my hind legs. 

I knew only one way of actually defeating him. 

I knew this forest ever since I could remember. I knew every trap and spots to attack without him attacking me. I ran into the forest and hide among the trees. "Hiding with your tail between your legs I see. What's the matter? Afarid that I was right all along and you're not ready for your imminate death."

As I hid behind the tree I was looking for, I began to dig, until i hit the thing I was looking for. I grabbed in my mouth and carfully headed back to where the clearing was. Jack was right on my tail now, this is it. I made the clearing before Jack did. I took my position and awaited for him. 

"I wish I could play some more, but times up," Jack teased and he charged. I remained still, waiting for the percise moment. As he made it half way I ran towards him; I shifted into my human form, and slid under him. I twisted my body and pulled his left hind leg. 

He fell to the ground, I came around and I stabbed his abdomen. I twist the blade, and I heard his wince. He slowly began to shift to his human form. His face showed his confusion, "I bet you're wondering, where the hell did I conceal a silver dagger? Well, that's easy.I have weapons hidden all over the forest and only certain people know where."

I still held the cloth in my hand; I grabbed the hilt of the dagger and pulled it out. I backed away, as her tried to get back on his feet. His veins began to turn a nasty purple like color. I turned my back and cleaned the dagger, when he spoke, "You don't deserve to be alpha.... just like your mother. And your father...was a good for nothing loser." 

That was the mistake he would never forget. 

I quickly turned and stabbed him in his heart. I twisted the blade and said, "Don't you say anything about my parents because in the end, they were better leaders then you in your sad, pathetic imagination."

I saw the light leave his eyes as his body fell to the ground lifeless. 

I turned around and saw Conner walking towards me. I'm breathing heavily as I collapse to the ground.

It's finally over. I can go back home.