Chapter 8

Alison's P.O.V

I was in my office catching up on paperwork until i heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said. I was signing some papers then i looked up to see who it was."What can i do for you Jason?" I asked calmly. He seemed like he was afraid to say the wrong thing. I sighed.

"Listen Jason, i know you didnt mean to start that fight, but i mean come on i taught you better than that."

He sighrd heavily and replied, "im sorry, i know i shouldn't have fought back, but i mean its what they deserve for they put you through for 6 years." I looked at him. I gave a small smile and walked towards him. I cupped his cheek and said, "i know you feel jatred towards them, but that is my problem and my burden not yours." He looked down at his feet. I removed my hand and gave him a nudge on the shoulder. He smiled."Now how about lets head downstairs and lets get this party over with?" I turned him and headed out the door. I closed my office and walked downstairs.

"Alright listen up, i want everyone to be on their best behavior and please no fights. Stick to at least one other person of the pack, if one of you gets into trouble call through the mindlink, understood," i announced with my alpha tone. Usually i hate using it, but its necessary for events like this. "Okay enjoy yourselves, just nit too much," everyone laughed and headed out. We all traveled to the pack house together.

Once there everyone headed inside, except for me, i couldn't go in.

Instead i took a walk in the forest. I disnt realize where i was heading until i saw my old home. The place where i not only lost my parents, but my brothers too. They were never the same after that day. It has been rebuilt the same it was before the fire. I saw a light coming from downstairs.

Who could be living there? I asked myself. I walked closer,suddenly i sniffed thw air and i knew. The scent of the people i onced called my brothers. Their scents were all over the place. I didn't know they live here. When i was here they lived in the pack house.

I got closer to the window, and i looked inside. There sitting on the couch was one of my twin brothers, Alex. He had his head between his hands. The window was opened so i heard him crying. Then a gust of wind blew. Then suddenly his head snapped up. Oh shit. I ran away from the house making sure i wasnt followed.

I stopped by the pack house and i just jept shaking my head.

Alpha are you there? Hilary said through mindlink.

Yes what is it? I asked.

Rogues are in our territory about to attack we need help, Hilary yelled.

Shit.

Everyone to the pack house now! Rogues! I yelled through mindlink. I ran through the forest. Hoping that i would get there in time to stop the attack. They better not have killed anyone, because if they did, they are dead. I'll do what is necessary to defend my pack.