Chapter 9

Alex's P.O.V

I sat there on the couch of our house. Alistair and i decided to rebuild it 6 years ago. I sta with my head between my hands. Then i smelled a familiar scent

Aiya.

I heard someone running, and u ran outside. I didnt see anyone, but i smelled my sister's scent. She was here. I heard Alistair coming down the stairs. "Hey, whats up? Ready for the party?" He asked.

I just stand there. I turn to face my brother. He looked at me, he opened his mouth to speak, but then he smelled the air. Then he realized why i was stunned."Aiya," he whispered. We both ran following the scent, but it ended at the edge of the border.

We were close. So close to seeing our Aiya again. Then the patrol came. "Alex,Alistair did you hear?"
We both looked confused.

"Some rogues attacked the Forst Hunters pack house , the entire pack left running. There werw a few who stayed at the pack house, the alpha was pissed."

"Wait, the alpha?" Alistair questioned.

"Yea."

I looked to Alistair, "i thought the alpha wasnt here." He looked at me, with the same face i had on.

The alpha is here, why weren't we informed of this.

"We need to talk to Matthew now," i said. We turned back and headed towards the pack pack house.

On the way i knew Alistair was thinking the same thing i was should we tell him that we smrlled her scent, or should we keep our mouths shut.

Decisions Decisions.