Chapter 10

Alison's P.O.V

I ran to my pack and hopefully i could make it.

Hilary can you hear me? I tried contacting her but nothing.

I dont like it one bit. I heard people behind me.

Alison its us,Jason said. Good we need to hurry Hilary isnt responding, before i could finish we got to the pack house, and saw rogues fighting my pack. "Ill give you one chance to get the hell out of my territory!" I yelled using my alpha tone. The rogues turned and took off except for 3 of them. They tried to attack me in their wolf forms, but i grabbed one by the neck and snapped it. Jason took care of one and Conner the other. I looked to my pack and ran towards them.

Some were injured, but not too badly. Which was good. My pack is the strongest after all. I looked around and searched for Hilary. "Where's Hilary?" I asked. Those who were here lowered their heads. Damn.

"She died trying to keep the kids from being killed," someone said. I couldn't do anything now but i looked up and tild everyone to secure thwur families and we'll have to have double the patrol.

Everyone went inside or to their homes. I went straight to my office. I looked out the window. I sighed heavily. I grabbed a chair and i threw it against the wall. I began to break things all over my office. I was breathing heavily after i was finished with my luttlw rampage. Im going to kill who ever harmed my pack. Ill make sure they pay for what they did to Hilary.

My phone rang, i checked to see who it was. It said unknown. I just let it go through.

Jason come to my office, i said. No less than a few minutes later Jason appeared. He looked around the room and saw the mess i did. He looked at me with worry, "Alison, are you okay?" "No." That was all i said.

I turned my back on him and walked outside on the balcony. He followed me and stood beside me. We stood in silence and stared out into the distance. The sun was setting.

"I saw Alex," i said calmly. My heart was beating quickly. "Did he see you?" I shook my head in reply. "But i think he smelled my scent. Even if he did he will never find me, i made sure to mix my scent with that of everyone's scent." He didnt say anything. "After all that he has done to me, i still cant seem to stop worrying," i confessed.

"Listen, Alison there is alot that is going on and i know its not the right time to say it, but The alpha called." I faced him confused. "He wants to know if the alpha can help train his pack, but i told him that you had said yes and that you'll xall him back to tell him when," my face went blank. I was beginning to think if he even thought of mentioning this to me before. I slapped him on the back of the head.

"Ow what was-" i interrupted him by slapping the back of his head again. "You idiot, why didnt you tell me earlier or call me." He was rubbing the back of his head. I chuckled. "Ugh. Jason you really still have alot to learn." He just gave that little kid smile i made fun of.

"Call him back, tell him we'll be there tomorrow by 3 after you guys get out of school." He smiles then and goes back inside to call.

Looks like I have to go back, but the only reason i am doing this is because Jason had asked me to. Why can't i fall asleep and never wake up? After what happened i went to my room and jumped on my bed. I sank right in, and it was so soft and comfortable. "Home sweet home," i said to myself.

I didnt know when i fell asleep, but i woke up sweating, and breathing hard. I wiped my face with my sleeve and went to my bathroom. I took off my clothes and showered. I let the water run, and i just stood there. Once i was done i got out and headed to my closet. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, and a long sleeve white sweat shirt. It had a picture of marvel heroes. I put my thumbs through the holes at the end of my sleeves. I grabbed my red converse high tops, and out them on.

My hair wasn't long anymore i cut it up to my shoulders, but it was still wavy at the bottom. I brushed it and let it down. I decided to spend my day outside winter is ending and spring is close. It was getting warmer.

I took a walk until i heard everyone shouting to get up. I saw everyone coming outside and heading to school, "Jason," i said, before he climbed in his jeep. He looked at me, "please stay out of trouble." He nodded and drove off. Please dont make me regret letting them off easy, i said to myself, as i walked into the forest to head to my favorite place.

The waterfall, where i first saw the one person i thought could make me forget my past life.

Ren Soto.