Chapter 11

Matthew's P.O.V

I stood there drinking punch and watching everyone else dance. I wasnt in the mood to party, but then i saw Alex and Alistair walk in. Their faces seemed like they have seen a ghost. They came towards me, with a worried look in their eyes.

"Whats wrong?" I asked. Alex was the one who answered,"We just saw people running out of the pack house turns out that the Forest Hunters pack was attacked. Their alpha was here." He said. I thought the alpha wasnt here. I looked around and saw that there were less people.

I walked to my office and the twins followed me. "I thought the alpha was at the conference in London?" Alex looked Alistair. I sat at my desk and the twins sat in front of me. Well, hopefully nothing bad happened. Most likely he was called because of the fighting that has been happening at school.

I wasnt really that harsh with my pack about it, i mean it wasnt their fault that it happened. And besides the alpha should have better control over his pack. And besides the alpha is probably a weakling, i still am the best fighter in my pack. At that moment the phone rang.

I picked it up," Hello?"

"Hello, I'm Jason Colt the beta of the Forest Hunters pack, im calling in regards of the proposition you had for my alpha," he said calmly.

"Ah yes," i replied. "My alpha is willing to come by tomorrow at 3 right after school ends."
"Excellent ill see you tomorrow then," at that moment i hanged up and sighed. "Go get some sleep we have a long day tomorrow, but before you do get a group to help clean the guest house. " i told them. They nodded and left and i was left in my office by my self.

I sat there looking over some papers, until my eyes started feeling heavy, and I fell asleep.

I woke up on my couch, and saw that it was 7:20. I got up and went to my room. I showered and went to my closet. I heard a knock on my door and went to open it. There standing was Megan. Her eyes going up and down my body.

"Hey there babe, just wanted to see if you want to have a little but of fun," she winked at me. I puked in my mouth a bit. "Megan, please not today im not in the mood," i slammed the door in her face and locked it. I heard mumbke something, but i didnt care.

I put on my boxers and grabbed a pair of jeans and a black shirt. I dried my light brown hair and out on my black converse. I went outside and saw everyone headed to school.

Hopefully the pack doesn't get into another fight with my pack. I dont want to deal with any of that today. I was finally going to meet the alpha of the strongest pack in the country. If he is as strong as the rumors say, he will make a great ally.

Ill just have to wait until 3.

I decided to go and check up on the arrangement of the place where the pack will be staying. There was a guest house that we used for visiting packs. I had Alex and Alistair get a group of people to help clean and set it up before i told them to get some sleep.

It was a three story house with 20 bedrooms, 23 bathrooms, a huge kitchen, a movie theater, an office for the alpha and 2 gamerooms. A pool in the back and a jacuzzi.

I hopefully everything will go okay.

One of the 20 bedrooms was the master bedroom, i always liked that room not because it was big, but because it had the best view ever. I loved the view, you can see the mountains and the entire forest.

I smelled the fresh air and just pictured my mate, and i running through the forets together. I wish i can take it all back. If Alex and Alistair find out who my mate is they wont forgive me, but then again they weren't saints either.

I sighed. If only i can see her again, even if its for the last time.