Chapter 7

Matthews's P.O.V

Tonight was the party where we usually invite other packs to come, more like to see if anyone finds their mate.

I was getting ready until i heard a knock on my door. "Come in," i said. And the person i really didn't want to see was standing in my room."Hey baby," it was Megan. I didnt have time for this,"What do you want?"i asked in annoying tone.She is walking towards me and places a hand on my shoulder."You know what i want,so how 'bout it?" Megan was trying to hard to me sexy and i was just getting more annoyed.

She was wearing a dress that seems like a damn shirt, and she had on too much makeup, it was scary. "Come on baby dont be like that after all we are mates," i had it. "You are not my mate, so get the hell out of my room now!"i said in my alpha tone. She couldnt help but bow her head in submission. She walked out saying that i will pay for this.

Ugh.

I started thinking about when she said she was my mate. Thats not true. I already found my mate. She was a kind person, gentle, sensitive, harmless,smart, and loving.

Hey Matt, the packs are starting to arrive, Alex said through mindlink.

I didn't respond i just groaned. I headed downstairs and started welcoming the guests. I tried to distract myself but i couldn't nothing got me to stop thinking about my mate.

Aiya.

My little Aiya.