Chapter 35

Matthew's P. O.V 

Once Jason took off into the forest, i turned back around and faced Alex and Alistair had this look on their faces that made it seemed like they questioned my decision. 

I ran my hand through my hair and sighed in frustration.

Alex was the one who spoke first, "Look, Matt i know we really don't see eye to eye with Alison, but come on they are helping us for the very reason why they need our help. They maybe be the strongest pack in the country, but we are allies, and allies help out each other." Alex took off into the forest, so did Alistair. Then people began to leave one by one. 

I sighed in defeat and took off as well. I shifted to my wolf and caught up with the others. I wasn't going to let my pack go into battle without going to battle myself. As we got closer to the packs boundaries i felt this immense power coming from the direction we were heading towards. Then we stopped in our tracks, What is that? I asked through the mind link, I turned to see the pack and all were in a submissive position, Alex and Alistair were able to resist a bit more since they are betas.

I began to feel a bit dizzy like i feel as if i was being effected by the power as well. 

Everyone shifted back to their human forms; I too was shifted back. "What the hell is going on?" i questioned. 

The power was too great even for me, we were nearly there to the pack house so we walked and as we got there we saw Alison and Jason at the entrance to the pack house. They didnt seem too friendly, because we then saw her walk in and Jason turn back around. 

"JASON!" I yelled. 

"What are you guys doing here?" he asked. 

I paused for a sec before answering, "Well you inspired my betas to help and my entire pack, i couldn't let them risk their lives without risking mine."

He didn't seem too concerned about us being here; something was off. I pressed my lips together and looked around, "Do you need any help?" 

He just nodded. "I want everyone to help with the injured, and help anyway you can," I ordered.

Jason stood there looking into the darkness of the forest, I gave him a small nudge, until he came to his senses. "Is everything okay?"

"Yea why wouldn't it be?" he asked as if a kid just stole a cookie from the cookie jar.  

I gave him that "are- you- kidding-me- look". I wasn't going to let it go. "Jason, what's going on?" 

He sighed and began to pace, thinking about whether to tell me or not. 

"Okay look, get your betas and follow me, You have to learn the truth," he uttered. 

My eyebrows furrowed, but i did what he said. I went to look for Alex and Alistair, and found them helping out cleaning up the wreckage from the fight. I cleared my throat, "Hey you guys we need to talk, now." They stopped what they were doing and followed me. We walked into the pack house and saw Jason standing in the kitchen. 

As we stepped into the kitchen, Jason was looking at us. "Okay I'm here with Alex and Alistair, now tell me what i going on?" I retorted. 

"Aiya is here. In the Pack house, in the alpha's office, " he stated. 

Alex and Alistair were about to turn around and dash off, but not before Jason quickly blocked their way. "Don't do anything stupid, you can go right now, until i say so."

"And why can't we our sister is here and we finally have a chance to talk to her," replied Alistair with a hopeful tone. 

I placed a hand on his shoulder and looked at Jason, "When exactly is the right moment to see her?" 

Jason then told us exactly what to do. So we waited on the stairs to the second floor of the pack house until Jason gave us the signal. I was nervous enough, being able to see my mate after all this time. Of course neither Alex or Alistair know what i did, nor they don't know about me being Aiya's mate. 

As we were waiting, we saw the pack doctor heading towards the stairs, she gave us an eye before she said, "Jason said that now is the time." she walked down the stairs and we all went towards the office. The door was a bit opened and we were able to hear what was going on.

I looked inside and saw Alison ad Jason arguing., but I still couldn't see Aiya yet. 

"...If they figure it out on their own then I'll accept it, but they have to figure it out for themselves if not then they're shit out of luck." Alison was facing Jason and her back towards us. I was petrified. 

 Jason then said, "So you are willing to admit that you're Aiya if they figure it out?" 

That is the moment when Alison was about to speak, but stopped when she sniffed the air and smelled my scent. 

"You son of a bitch," she had muttered to Jason. 

Jason's eyes were on us.

"You son of a bitch, you planned this," she said in an upset tone. 

She half turned towards us ad we saw truly saw for who she really was. After these past few weeks how could we have not recognize her. How could we have been so blinded by the truth?

Finally there she stood the sister of Alex and Alistair, and my mate.

My precious mate. My one and only soulmate.

Aiya. My Aiya.