Chapter 24

Alison's P.O.V

Crap.

I stood there looking at Matthew, Alex and Alistair.

"Stay the hell away from me, next time you come near me, and i will end you,"  was all i said, before i took off. I wasn't going to let them feel sorry for themselves. I then sensed something coming from behind.

"AIYA WAIT UP PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN!" It was Matthew. I didn't listen to him. I didn't slow down, nor did i stop. I ran and up ahead i saw a boulder. I knew this was my chance to lose him. I jumped on it, pushed myself backwards and went over Matthew.

I ran faster and faster. His agility is not that good so that was an advantage. I had finally made it to my territory a while ago, I knew now that he lost sight of me and also that he will be crossing my boundary soon.

Everyone who is on patrol stand down, Matthew will be crossing the boundary soon but do not engage i will handle him understood, I commanded.

Yes alpha, everyone replied. I circled around and i got the sense that someone just crossed the border. As i ran i transformed back into my human form, i saw Matthew approaching. I ran and then i slammed into him, making him go through a tree and landing on his left side.

It took him a while to get his surroundings in order. I stood in front of him.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" I yelled.

He stood there as if wondering what to do next. I placed my hands on my hips.

"Im here to speak to Aiya," he said looking around trying to find her. Yea good luck with that loser, i thought to myself.  "She doesn't want to see you, nor her brothers," at that moment Alistair and Alex showed up. Looks like the gang is all here now.

"Matthew, where's Aiya?" Alex said.

"Aiya came through here and into the Forest Hunters territory, im trying to convince The alpha here to let me speak to her," Matthew replied.

They both growled at me and took a step forward. "You have no right to keep us from our sister, she is from our pack so this is no concern of yours," Alistair was walking on very thin ice right now.

"Either you move aside, or we will make you move we are stronger than you are anyone could've taken out those two losers from practice. You dont stand a chance against us," Alex added.

That was a threat, and i don't like being threatened.

"Listen here and listen well," i stepped closer to them, "She doesn't want to see you. She doesn't want to see the people who were suppose to be there for her, when she was being tossed like a rag doll. Being cut up with a silver knife and leaving scars all over her body. Yes she WAS part of your pack, now she is in my pack. And as long as she is still here in MY pack i wont let idiots like you to go near her. Now i suggest you turn around, get the hell off my territory and stay the hell away from Aiya. Now! "

A few seconds was all it took for these idiots to do something that really was the epitome of stupidity. They both charged towards me which in my mind i knew they were going to do. Alistair came at me, while Alex came charging on my right. I stopped Alistair, then i grabbed his right front leg and swung him at Alex.

Which caused him to land on Matthew. I let go of Alistair's leg and grab his throat without him having time to block. "That was a both a bold and stupid move. Now i suggest like i said before turn around, stay the hell away from Aiya, and get the hell off my territory!" I used my alpha tone on them it may not work on Matthew, but it does work on my brothers.

Then Jason and conner appeared. They were in their wolf forms.

"Its ok Jason, everything is fine get back to the pack house," i said without looking at him.

What the hell is going on Alison?, Jason asked, through the mindlink.

I said get to the pack house, dont make me repeat myself, i dont like using my alpha tone one my pack. But i use it as a last resort. It took them a few minutes, but they did as i said. I put my focus back on the people in front of me.

"Are you going to leave willingly or am i going to forcibly remove you?"

They must have been arguing because they growled at each other.

Alex stepped forward, "Next time we will not leave without our sister."

"Is that a threat?"

"What if it-" i punched him so hard that i knocked him out.

"Jason," i said.

I knew they never left. Jason and Conner came from behind a tree.

"Yes, alpha?"

"Take this one to the cells." I said as i kept my eyes on Matthew and Alistair as they took Alex away. Matthew stepped forward.

"Where do you think you are taking my beta? I demand you release my beta now!" Matthew growled.

"BACK THE HELL OFF MATTHEW. LETS GET ONE THING STRAIGHT HERE. YOU CROSSED MY BORDER AND ONTO MY TERRITORY. YOUR BETAS NOT ONLY ATTACKED ME BUT THREATENED ME, AN ALPHA. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ASK FOR ANYTHING ESPECIALLY DEMANDING ME FOR SOMETHING  ON MY LAND."

He was surprised that i did what i just did.

"Your beta will be spending the day in the cells for attacking and threatening me, the alpha of the strongest pack in the country. He will not be harmed. But he will face the consequences for his actions. Now if i were you, i would leave now before you all end up in cells," after that rage burst, i kept myself in check.

They didnt have any other choice. They backed off and left.

When i made sure they crossed the border. I let the breath that i seemed to have been holding in. I felt dizzy all of a sudden.

I tried walking back to the pack house but i collapsed. Feeling my eyes getting heavy and heavy, i tried to walk more, but i couldn't do anything. I collapsed again and let the darkness overcome me.