Chapter 12

Alison's P.O.V

Time went by fast and it was 2pm already. I went to my room and began packing. My mind kept going to my old pack. I couldn't concetrate. I stopped what i was doing and began pacing. It helps me think and clear my mind. But i guess this time it doesn't help. I stopped in front of a wall. My mind went to all that i had done to protect my brothers.

I knew what i was getting into,im not some pathetic girl who cries about their abuses. But then again EVERYONE has a breaking point.

My body was burning with anger. I punched the wall. My hand went straight through it. I pulled out my hand and nothing,not even a bruise. I sighed heavily.

There was a knock on my door. Ugh. I went to answer and it was Jason and Conner. "What are you doing here? you're suppose to be in school."

"We came early so we can have time to pack," Conner answered.

"Is everything okay?"Jason asked,you can hear the worry in his voice.

I nodded.

They stood there hoping i would tell them whats wrong. "You can go now," i said in a rude manner. Conner nodded and left, but Jason stood there. I just looked down and he walks away. I closed my door and finished packing. Well can't hold off the inevitable.

It was 20 minutes til 3.

Everyone gather in front of the pack house, i said through mindlink. I made my down stairs and went outside. Everyone was there.

I looked around, "listen up you all know my past, and the past stays there, we will be going to the Silver Moon Pack. I need all of you to be on your best behavior, and if anything happens you come straight to me, if im not available go to jason or Conner. One last thing if you end up making me look bad in any way i will deal with you right then and there and you know i will not hesitate. For those who are staying behind take care of the little ones and if i find out that there was a party going on when i come back your ass will be sorry. Start loading the cars."

Everyone began heading towards the car.

My phone began to rang i checked the caller i.d. and my eyes opened wide. Oh great now of all days. I put my phone away and saw that Jason was heading towards me.

"Aren't you going to answer that?" He asked.

"Um I'll call back, listen i need you to head there with them I'll meet you guys there, i need some last minute things to do." I turned and walked to my office.

I closed the door and walked to my desk where my phone was. I picked it up and dialed.

"Hello?"

"Jack its me," i said.

"Aiya, im sorry if i called in a bad time, but we have a bit of a problem," Jack replied.

"What is it?"

"Its Ren, he's looking for you."

Oh shit.

"He came two days ago, he seems like he really needs to talk to you," he seemed a bit worried. I ran a hand through my hair.

"Where is he now?" I asked nervously.

"I dont know, but it seems like he won't give up until he finds you. We haven't said anything about you."

"Does he know about me?"

"No,as far as i know he hasnt got a clue," I stood there thinking. This is going to be real hell for me. "Okay listen, i have to go, im going to be helping out a pack, just in case make sure everyone is prepared, if things go bad we will need some back up."

"Dont worry we have your back, and speaking of that, which pack are you going to?" for some reason i felt like he knew the answer to that question.

"Silver Moon."

"Watch your back, if anything goes wrong with those bozos give me a call," he said in a serious tone.

"I can handle them Jack don't worry, and besides im an alpha of the strongest pack in the country," i said in a laughing manner.

"Well yea, but you are also the alpha of the strongest pack in the world."

I just replied," i guess i am."

"Well ill leave you to it, alpha."

"You are one heck of an awesome beta, besides Jason, of course," i laughed.

"Take care," was all Jack said before he hung up.

I hung up the phone and took a deep breath. I checked the time and it was 3:05. Oh great.

I took off downstairs and i began to run.

I headed towards the pack.

It took about 45 minutes to get there by foot, by car it took about 25 minutes. There wasnt a big neutral territory between our packs.

I was about to cross the border, when i stopped myself.
I couldnt bring myself to cross. You know what i can do this im the Alpha of the strongest pack in the country and world, i though to myself.

I took a deep breath and i ran onto the territory. Then suddenly i heard growling and footprints behind me oh great.

Jason you there? I asked.

Yea where are you we're waiting for you, he replied.

Im on the territory tell the alpha to call off his dogs, i said as i was running through the forest.

So much for a grand entrance.