prologue

The USA is a country of diversity and dynamism. It is also a country of politics, economy, and culture. The third largest country in the world. People call it beautiful and peaceful but did you know? there is a lot of danger hidden behind this beauty. If you look closely it is rotten to the core with all kinds of crimes and corruption,  when the sun is down and the moon rises dark world will shine in the night. most people can’t distinguish between good and evil.  Underground leaders use others for their benefit. every day the crimes are increasing. People’s ready to kill each other for money. Underworld power started to increase, and even government can’t stop them. so one private company selects young teenagers who don’t know what’s fear, and ready to sacrifice their life for the nation. they give them training to make them the greatest spy in the world. These spies were called black squads, and they are more talented, intelligent, and efficient than cops so the government started to support them indirectly. Whenever the darkness encircled they came as light to save the innocent people.

Michael most powerful man in the USA.  Not everyone can meet him easily. He is not only powerful in the underground world, but he also owns a lot of businesses in the USA. He used more than half his business to cover and subsidize his mafia business. The government knew all about this but they couldn’t take any legal action against him.

.

.

.

.

Like every day the BlueDay club shines at night. the club is the most famous and expensive one in the new york. It’s owned by Mick. He is here today to sign in a very important business deal.

Mick: hello my friend “he shake hands with the young man who sat in front of him.”

Lek: nice to meet you Mick. “he smiled.”

A girl came and serve their drinks and sat on Mick's lap. they both kissed each other like no more tomorrow few min later they broke the kiss.

Lek: if you're making out seen as the end, can we discuss our deal? ‘he scoffed and started to drink’

Mick: why so hurry dude let’s enjoy before finalizing this deal.” he signals to one of the women. She nodded and walk towards Lek, and sat on his lap but he push her angrily.”

Lek: Mick you know I don’t like used things. “he said casually as swiped his drink.”

Girl: you …”  she angrily raised her hand to slap him. His men’s pointed a gun at her,  Lek stopped his men and walk towards her then slapped her. She fell on the floor holding her right cheek, and he took the gun from his men and shoot her.  Mick looks at her dead body unbothered."

Mick: clean this trash. " he ordered his men they took her body from there."

Lek: where are the girls?

Mick: they’re in my basement. “he nodded.” When will you transfer the money to my account?

Lek: once you hand over all the girls in my man's hand. Your money will transfer to your account but before that, I want to see them.

Mick: fine…..but how can I trust you?

Lek: trust is very important in this business Mick. “he scoffed and reply.”

Mick: trust…I don’t believe that shit. you better keep your word or else you never see the daylight again.” He said darkly, but Lek ignore his words and started leaving the place with his man’s but his eyes fell on a girl who sitting on the bar counter nervously. She looks like a teenager and she just looking here and there to find someone. She had a sculpted figure which was twine-thin. Her waist was tapered and she had a burnished complexion. A pair of arched eyebrows looked down on sweeping eyelashes. Her delicate ears framed a button nose. Her hair was a glorious tumble of star beam-gold and her virility-brown eyes set his heart a-thump. Those sugar candy-sweet lips, and her elegant personality, all mesmerized him. The girl is simply stunning. He just looked at her lustfully. Mick noticed that and walk towards him with his sinner smirk.