Hang Out

I was sleeping peacefully but suddenly someone poured water on me. I woke up and see who was that idiot, it was jimin, he standing in front of my bed while holding a glass.

y/n: why did you do this? “ I ask annoyingly.”

Jimin: jin hyung told me to wake you up. “he said while laughing harder.”

y/n: at least, you can wake up me nicely,  “I look at him angrily.”

Jimin:  I think this is a nice way to woke up. ”smirking.”

y/n: you know what---- just forgot I don’t want to talk to you.

Jimin: whatever, get your ass now, we don’t want to be late because of you. ‘he said and left my room.”

y/n; what a good day. “I said frustrated.”

Now I’m fully soaked in water, so I get up from my bed and went to the bathroom, after finishing my morning routine, I change my uniform and went to the dining hall.

Once I reach the dining hall I meet my all brothers, I walk towards them and sat my regular place.

y/n: good morning oppas. “ I said happily.”

Jin: good morning princess.

Others also wish me back except Taehyung and Jimin. They just ignore me all the time.

Jhope: you look so happy today sunshine.

When Jhope oppa called me sunshine everyone got shocked.

Bts: sunshine? “ they asked him with surprise.”

y/n: yeah!! Hopi Oppa gives me a new nickname, it’s cute, right? “I said smiley face.”

Bts: where did the Hopi name come from? “they ask at the same time.”

y/n: hmm.. i...I don’t know it’s just come out of my mouth. “I said nervously.” If you don’t like it I won’t call you hobi again.

Jhope: it’s okay sunshine. I don’t have any problem you can call me hobi. “he said with smiled face.”

y/n: really!! Thank you oppa.

Jin: this is unfair princess; you only give him the nickname, what about us? “ he said while pouting .”

I look at him surprisingly.

y/n: I have a nickname for you all but I didn’t use that name because I think you guys hate to call the nicknames.

Jungkook: oh really! What is it? “ he asks curiously.”

y/n: jinnie oppa, yoon oppa, hopi oppa, joonie oppa, chim chim oppa, tea oppa & kooki oppa.

I look at everyone they are just shocked to hear their nicknames, I just look at them in a blank expression.

Bts pov

We were just shocked after hearing her nicknames for us because these names are what our sister used to call us, but How could y/n know these names? We were all in our thought suddenly she spoke, and then we come back to our senses.

y/n: Oppa!! Are you guys okay? “I ask worried tone.”

Jin: we are okay princess, let’s go to the school “Then everyone get up from their seat and went to the car.”

Time skip in the car

y/n pov

15min passed everyone was silent and they look sad and fractured, something is wrong.  I decide to break the silence.