Regret

Ms.cha: miss y/n!! please wake up....young masters will definitely kill me, if they know this.

hearing her scream, the other maids came there

Sam: ms.cha what happened to miss y/n? What she doing here? and how did she fainted? "He ask worriedly."

Ms.cha:  I'll tell you everything later.  Now let's take her to her room.

Then sam took her in his arm and take her to her room.

Meanwhile

???:  How did you escape from them?

Courier boy: that is unnecessary for you

???: Why did you wanted to see me?

???: I need my money.

???: Money!! For what?

Courier boy: You said you will pay me, if I gave that envelope to them, didn't you? where is my money? I need it. If you don't give me my money, then I will tell everything to them. "He said threatening voice."

???: you don't need to tell anything to them. I'll pay for you. "A smirk appeared on his face, then he took his gun from his back." this is your payment for your work b*tch. "He said tried to shoot him, But before he could press his trigger, someone shot that courier boy and his body laid on the floor lifeless."

He get shocked and stayed in his place frozen. Then BTS and his men's come out from his hidden places and walk towards him.

After he saw BTS, he tried to run away from there but jungkook shoot his leg and he fell on the ground. 

He walked towards him and puch him very hard.

Jungkook: how did you think you escape from us...huh? "He glared at him full of anger."

Jhope: namjoon-ah... your plan is amazing, finally we get this bastard in our hands.

V: did you really think you could kill our sister so easily "He said and gritted his teeth."

He pull his hairs and push his head on hard surface, and head started to bleed. He punch him so hard. He try to attack him back but taehyung puch in his stomach and he fall on the ground....he kicking his head and body with growls. Others were looking at them dark smirk with their lips. His lips, nose everywhere is blood.

???: Please don't....kill me...  I did all this as my boss ordered.  "He fell on their feet, and started to beg."

Jin: who is your boss?

???: r..rocky the leader of PIRATES, he is the one send me to kill your sister and tell me to gave that envelope to you, but I can't come directly to your mansion, that's why I used this courier guy to send you that envelope. "He said weak tone."

???: Please let me go. "He looking at them pleading eyes."

Suga: let you go, never....you did great mistake, You must be punished for that.

Jin: jimin.... kill him, and sent his body to his boss. his death should be a lesson to everyone, who come to kill our sister. "He said angrily."

???: NO... PLEASE... "He struggle to get of from their men's grip."

V: jimin-ah...don't kill him easily, his death must have been so cruel, that it must have caused a fear in us to others. "He said while smirking."

Jimin: don't worry tae , you'll enjoy his death. "He smirk back at him."

He took the knife and walk up to him and grab his hair harshly and made him to look up to him. He groan in pain.

Jimin: how dare you tried to kill my sister "He said and started to cut allover his body using knife. He started to screaming in pain. His whole body is covered with blood and wounds."