Music Competition

???: SOOBIN!! LEAVE HER!!

We all look at the person.

Y/n: chan oppa!!! "I said tears eyes."

Soobin leave her hair and they all look at him shocked, and he lose his grip from my hair. After see me in pain he immediately run to me, and look at them angrily.

Chan: how dare you soobin? "He holds his shirt collar and about to puch him but I stopped him."

Y/n: leave him oppa, It's not his fault.

Soobin: don't act like innocent y/n. We all know your reality.

Taehyun: hyung.... let her be, we don't want to waste our time in her, let's go. "He dragged him in the opposite direction, leave me alone with chan oppa."

chan oppa look at me worriedly, I was crying helpless and heart broken.

Chan: y/n, what happened to them? and why they're behaving like this? 

Y/n: oppa... it's all my fault, I deserve their hateness.

Chan: What did you do to them to make them hate you this much?

Y/n:......

Chan: answer me y/n, your silence make things worse.

Y/n: i...b... break up with y... yeonjun.

Chan: what? but why?

Y/n: because my brothers threatened me, if i didn't break up with him, they will hurt them. I don't want that happen oppa.

Chan: how can they do this to you? I need to talk to them.

Y/n: no oppa....It will only make the situation worse, and they will harm yeonjun and others.

Chan: I really feel bad for you y/n, I thought they love you. 

I smiled bitterly.

Y/n: yes oppa, they love me, because of their extreme love and protectiveness, I'm dying every day.

Y/n: I just want live normal life like other people, but because of them I feel like I live in hell now. I really want to go against them, but whenever I tried their love stoping me doing that. I just hate myself.  The one more thing hurt me, that is they don't understand me.

Chan: it's okay dear, Why don't you tell your parents about this, they'll help you.. in my opinion.... you should go to your parents. if you don't want to go there, then you can come and live with me or go to your friends home, because I don't think your brothers will take care of you.

Y/n: if I told my parents about this, nothing will going to change oppa, because my dad always support my brothers and about shifting to another place.... do you really think that is easy for me? They will not let me leave the house. Even if I go somewhere else, they will bring me back home at any cost and will lock me again.

Chan: but this is so cruel, they can't control you like this. You're their sister not their puppet. They need to understand that.

Y/n: I know but you don't have to worry about me oppa, I'm used to live this life. and why are you here?

chan: oh...i forget to tell you... jiho told me you have a music competition today, so I come here to cheer up you.

Y/n: really oppa!! Thank you so much.

Then jiho come to us, so immediately wipe my tears and look at her with smile face.

Jiho: oppa... When did you come here? and y/n, what are you doing here? ms.lee searching you all over the school.