Love And Pain

After disconnected the call I look my team members seriously.

Y/n: AJ track the mobile I need the location immediately.

He nodded and started track the mobile.

Meanwhile I went to garage and get the bike then drive to find her.

AJ and white trying to find her location and RV following behind me, and our phone's are inter connect.

AJ: black, He taking her somewhere, I think she is in the car with him.

Black: find the location immediately.

AJ: I find that car. go straight. You'll catch up with the car in next signal. And it's black the number is 8141.

Y/n: I saw that car, but it's so fast, I couldn't catch him, AJ there any way you can slow their car down?

AJ: yahhh.., are you kidding me? how can I stop running car immediately?

Y/n: I don't know anything just do want I say.

AJ: aish....I will. I finished my job y/n.

Y/n:  that's my boy...then we'll catch him on the next turn. RV come to ***** street.

RV: okay. I'll meet you there.

The car lost the balance and it crashed. Use that chance jiho get down the car and try to run away but he catched her."

???: Where are you running off to huh?

Jiho: no please leave me.

???: Come with me B*tch. "He started to dragged her with him and slapped her harshly. She fainted on road. He walked towards her to pick her up but y/n reached there currect time and stopped him."

???: Who are you?

Y/n: someone who send you all to hell.

???: Are you cob? Then I warning you, let me go or else you face bad consequences.

Y/n: cops "I laughed." I'm more than them. Today I won't let you go alive in this place. " I said while smirking."

White: black...get out from there. His men's are on their way.

Y/n: never!! I won't go anywhere from here without punishing him.

He and his friends laughed.

Boy1: You're going to punish me. You look more beautiful then her...why don't you come me... I'll let her go. "he tried to approach me, but i kick his stomach and fell on the ground and split some blood."

boy2: you b**ch. "he tried punch me but i hold his hand and push him in to the car and started to punch is face mercilessly, his whole face f*cked up because of hard punches, his nose, lips started to bleed. he lose his consciousness so i throw him on the floor and look at another guy, who holding his stomach and lying down on the floor. he look at with his weak eyes.

y/n: Now you are going to face bad consequences for treating my friend. "i said grabbed his hair and dragged him towards the car and then smashed his face in the car windshield forcefully, because of my force the car glass shattered and he grows in pain. i was grinning in satisfaction seeing their condition."

Y/n: Jerks like you don't deserve to be an alive. "I said and pull out gun from my back and I shoot at his head and then his lifeless body fell on my feet."

After that RV come to that place and look at me shocked.

RV: yahh...you already finished him, why don't you wait for me? I'm also want to have fun with him.