Locked Part 1

Y/N POV

I was running because my brothers men's were chasing me and suddenly my foot slipped and I fell on the ground while running, so my kneel was injured, and my head started to bleed but I got up from the ground without worrying about it and started running again.

after running a little bit I saw a dark alley and I entered that alley and hid in a dark corner to escape from my brothers' men's.

I saw their running into that alley, and then they stopped running and looked around the place. When I saw them I was very nervous and scared.

Y/n: oh shitt!!! "I mumbled myself."

i never let my brothers catch me again, so i just stayed there and be quiet as possible.

Men1: where is that little b*tch gone?

Men2: If we don't find her, boss will kill us.

Then they started looking for me again but this time they went the other way.I finally started to breathe, but I was still scared and nervous, my heart was beating fast every second.

Y/n: What am I going to do now?  I can't stay here long, I have to get out of here before they find me, but where can I go? I can't even go to my friends place because they will easily find me there. "i said keep my head down."

FLASHBACK

Y/N POV

I was so shocked when I got out of bed and looked at my watch it was now 7.45.  I was already late for my school and i immediately went to the bathroom to do my routine. A few minutes later I went out to the bathroom and changed my uniform and run downstairs to meet my brothers.

As soon as I went downstairs I saw my brothers quietly eating their breakfast, then I walked towards them and when they saw me a small smile appeared on their face.

Y/n: good morning oppa's.

BTS: good morning princess.

Jin: why did you woke up earlier princess? "He ask me while eating his food."

Y/n: oppa... we're already late for school, and you ask me why I'm woke up earlier. "Then I look at ms.joy and ask."  Why didn't you wake me up ms joy?

Ms.joy: sorry miss y/n, but young master's told me not to wake you up.

Y/n: huh? "I look at them confused face."

Namjoon: Yes, we told her not to wake you up.

Y/n: but....why?

Jungkook: Because you no longer have to go to school, you'll stay at home, you're not allowed to go outside.

I was very shocked after hearing what he said, and my eyes become watery.

Will they locking me again in house "I thought."

Y/n: what do you mean?

Namjoon: y/n.... listen, you are going to study at home school from today, so you don't need to go to school.

Jhope: We already talked to Mom and Dad about it and they agreed.

Y/n: no!! I have no desire to study at home school and I will never agree to this.

Jin: Whether you like it or not, you are going to study at home school from now on, and this is our last decision no one can change that. "He said serious tone."

Y/n: If this is your last decision, then listen my decision too, I will never attend home school no matter what happens, you can't stop me from going to school.