Kim's Mansion

A/n Pov

y/n and her mom was leave in America Their life was simple and peaceful, but one-day Y/n's mom saved ji young's life. after that they became close, then they started to love each other. Their relationship become stranger and deeper. He was often there to see her. He got obsessed with her and it increased every day passed. He wanted her to be by his side forever, so he asked her to shift to Seoul with him. At first, she was not ready for that but he convinced her, then he sifts to Seoul with her daughter. y/n didn't know about his mom's relationship she just think, her mom get a job in Seoul that's the reason they shift to south korea. After the shift to Seoul, she started to study in one of the most famous schools in seoul. This school also belongs to kim's family. The school and university are connected. The school has two types of students. 1. Coming from rich families they are only here because of their family background. 2. Coming from an average family they are here because of their smartness and rank. Y/n is the second category she smartest student in her old school. She always comes first not only in studies, but she is also good at sports too. But in this school, most of the scholarship students are bullied by others.

Outside of mom's boyfriend's house

y/n: wow..... Mom your boyfriend is damn rich!!! But Now just worried about your mom.

Mom: don't worry dear, he is a nice guy, and I know you will like him.

y/n: okay, then let's see.

After that, we get done the car and went to the entrance door. Mom started ringing the bell. The door opened and a handsome man comes with a bright smile on his face then he come and hugged my mom.

Guy: hi honey, finally you're here!!

Mom: sorry baby I took so much time. Meet my lovely daughter y/n, and y/n he is my boyfriend kim jiyong.

y/n: hello Mr.kim "I said nervously"

Mr. Kim: oh!! y/n your mam always talk about you, finally, I met you " Then he come and hug me, I don't know why I feel warm beside him"

Mom: shall we go inside and talk? My legs are hurting.

Mr. Kim: oh!! Sorry Honey I forget, come in. I'll call my sons" he said a sweet smile on his face"

y/n: what!!! He had sons too, but you didn't tell me this before.

Mom: I'm sorry dear, I forget to tell you. Don't worry they're also nice people.

After we reach the living room He asked his maid to call his sons and then he came and sit down beside my mom. After a few minutes, I heard a few footsteps entering the living room so I turn to my eyes see who that was, but I get shocked when I saw BTS, were standing in front of me.

 After a few minutes, I heard a few footsteps entering the living room so I turn to my eyes see who that was, but I get shocked when I saw BTS, were standing in front of me