Truth Revealed

y/n pov

Now I'm at Lisa Unni's birthday party, yes I ran away from my house to attend her party because I know they'll never let me if I ask them. they'll find out I'm not home now, but I don't care about that, I'll do whatever I want. I don't need their permission to go wherever I want. I will not allow them to control my freedom anymore.

Few hours before.

I was lying on my bed thinking about my brother's behavior and I couldn't control my tears, then lisa unnie called me, so I immediately pick her.

On phone

Lisa: y/n, are you coming to my birthday party?

y/n: yes, unnie, I coming. How can I miss my bestie birthday. send me the address.

Lisa: seriously, I'm so happy y/n, but why your voice so weak? did something happened there? They did something to you?

y/n: oh unnie, don’t worry about me, I’m fine. “I said hoding my tears.”

Lisa: you said so, but be careful, if they find out you're coming to my party, you will be get into big trouble, I don’t want that happen. “she said worried tone.”

y/n: I don’t care about that unnie, just send me the address. I will meet you in there.

Lisa: okay then I will text you.

y/n: okay bye unnie.

Call ended.

I talked to Lisa Unnie and went to my washroom to get ready for the party, after 30 minutes I came out of the washroom, changed my clothes and put some makeup on my face because my cheeks were red from his slap and I didn't want to make worry my friends.  So I used some makeup to cover it up and then I opened my window and carefully got out of my room using the pipe.  I left home without anyone knowing.

  I left home without anyone knowing

Present

Lisa: y/n, I'm so happy you’re here, I thought you wouldn’t come. “she said happily.”

y/n: today is my best friend birthday, how can you think I won’t come. “I said smiley face.”

Jennie: but I’m worried about you y/n, what if your brothers find out that you're not in your house.

y/n: do you think I care about that? I’m not their puppet unnie, they can’t control me everytime. “I said irritated tone.”

Lise: that’s my girl. “then she come and pinch my cheeks, I feel strong pain again and i started to scream.”

y/n: ahhhhh..  unnie, it’s hurts.

She leave me and look at my cheeks it’s fully red and also they say someone finger print in my face, now everyone look at me in a worried face.

Jijo: who did is to you? “she ask angry tone.”

y/n: s..suga o..oppa “I said tears eyes.”

Everyone: what!!!