Secrets Revealed

JIN POV

I walk up from my sleep and saw our little monster sleeping peacefully in my arms. She look so cute and adorable, I slowly slide her hair from her face and kissed her forehead. She slowly groan in sleep and turn her face away from me and sleep again. I smiled and get up from the bed and went washroom to take shower. 15min later I come out from the washroom and saw y/n was still sleeping. I walk towards her and I set blanket with her body and cover her and then went out room.

TIME SKIP

Y/N POV

I open my sleepy eyes and look at the empty room. Jin opoa is not here so I went out his room, and I tried to find him but he is not in the house, not only him, but none of my brothers are home, then I ask one of our maid about them, she said they had gone to the office, so I decided to go there and surprise them.

Ms.joy: miss y/n, Are you going out somewhere?

Y/n: Yeah....I going to the office to meet my brothers. "I said and call robin oppa, after while he come to me.'

Robin: why did call me miss y/n? "He ask politely."

Y/n: Can you please take me to the office? I want to meet my brothers.

He nodded and we both went out house.

MEANWHILE

BTS POV

we were in a meeting with our business partners, then suddenly our secretary  came to that room.

Jimin: Did you know that we are at an important meeting here?  Then why did you come here to bothering us? "He shout at her."

Secretary (Mia):  sorry sir.... but your cousin brothers came here to meet you and they said they wanted to discuss with you something important.

we're look at eachother confused, Why are they here? then we finish our meeting quickly and went to our cabin to meet them.

As soon as we entered the room we saw GOT7 sitting on the couch waiting for us, then we walk towards them and sit empty couches.

Namjoon: What makes you to lead you in our office "I ask plain tone."

Jackson: We just came here to discuss about y/n.

V: what about her? "He ask cold tone."

Bambam: we know rocky trying kill her, and  we're here to help you get ride of him.

Jungkook: we don't need your help, we can handle him.

Bambam: Do you really think you can handle him alone? He ask mocking tone."

Jungkook: of course, we can. "He replied angrily."

Jinyoung: they're not a small mafia group jungkook. They're also strongest mafia gang like us, so you definitely need some help to get ride of them, and we want to help you just for y/n. we're also her brothers and we have a responsibility to protect her. "He said seriously."

Jimin: we don't need anyone's help to protect our sister.

Mark: she is our sister too jimin. "He said and look at him angrily."

Jimin: just cousin sister.

Suga: enough guys!!! "He shouted."

Everyone calmed down as he shouted.

Suga: GOT7 is right, They're much stronger than us, we can't win them alone, I investigate about that gang and I found someone is behind them and helping them, so we're need their help to win against them.