Rules

I woke up early in the morning and looked at my phone, it was only six o'clock, I woke up earlier today, then I finished my morning routine, and was getting ready to go to my school, then I got a lot of messages from Lisa, I took my cell phone from the table and replied her.

Lisa: y/n.

Lisa: y/n.

y/n: what happen unnie, why are texting me this early morning?

Lisa: I’m just worried about you idiot. Is Everything okay there? Did they hurt you?
Are you okay?

y/n: unnie...I’m perfectly fine.

Lisa: I am relieved now. Do you know how worried we were? We thought they'll hurt you.

Y/n: they didn't hurt me physically but they made me clean all their rooms yesterday and Mom and shifted to Europe. Now I am alone with them. Jin Oppa is my local guardian now.

Lisa: what???...you just come and me us in ***** park. We'll discuss e there.

y/n: okay unnie, Bye. see you in the park.

I went out to my room and I quietly made my way down the stairs. I was not in the mood to see BTS now, so I prayed to God that I should not see their faces. When I reached the living room, I started walking towards the main door, but someone called me from behind.

???: where you going, little sis?

I heard jungkook voice from my behind so I slowly turn around and face him. He was standing on the stairs. Seeing him standing there, made me shiver, then he look at me and walk towards me.

y/n pov:

why? Why has it always happened to me? I always try to avoid them but every time I got failed. Now he is standing in front of me. I smiled at him nervously.

y/n: going to school oppa.

He check on his watch and then spoke

Jk: we still have 60 mins before school starts. Why do you want to go earlier?

y/n: yeah, but I have to meet my friends in *** park, so I’m leaving now. bye oppa. “I try to run to the entrance door but he grabs my hand.”

Jungkook: you’re not going anywhere, little sis. tell them you will meet them at school.

y/n: but oppa I promised them and-- “he look at me with a serious face so I shut my mouth immediately.”

Jungkook: okay, let’s go, sis. Others waiting for us in the dining hall “he said and took me to the dining hall.” 

There I saw the rest of the members sitting and having their breakfast. they noticed us.

y/n: good morning oppa's “ I wished them nervously.”

Jin: good morning princess. “he said and smiled at me.”

y/n pov:

what!!! he called me princess I never excepted this. I thought they ignore me but now they acting like sweet brothers.

Oh!! Not everyone anyway.

jungkook led me to where the chair was and sat me between jin and him and everyone looked at me.  It made me uncomfortable.

Maids come and placed pancakes in front of me, but I look at the pancakes for sec then I look at them.

y/n mind:

I can’t trust them. What if they add something to this?

Jhope:  we didn’t add anything into this y/n, so you can eat. “ he said smiling face.”