Punishment

I woke up to the sound of my brother's repeated knocks on my door, it was so annoying.

Jin: Princess, wake up!! We are late for school. “he yelled while knocking on my door.”

y/n: okay oppa!! “ I yelled back.”

Y/n pov

I finish my morning routine, picked out my outfit, and then change, I went downstairs there and saw my brothers waiting for me. I went to them. after that, we all eat our breakfast and get into the car. I sat between j hope oppa and jungkook oppa.

For a second I thought it was a normal day, but I remember yesterday's incident, I was worried about what my brothers were going to do to that guy today. I prayed in my mind that nothing should happen to him. The rest of the drive was pretty silent and finally, we reach the school parking lot. I gather all my courage to ask them, what they are planning to do today.

 y/n: o.oppa!! Is something going to happen today? “I asked them, and they all tensed up.”

Jhope: nothing!! you don’t need to worry about it “he said looking at me.”

y/n: no, it is something I need to worry about, you guys were pretty angry and I want to know. “I shot at them.”

Even though I knew I’m breaking the rules but I don’t care, in this time the only thing in my mind, that was I want to save that guy.

jin oppa slowly turned around to face me with his glare.

Jin: watch your tone y/n, we'll decide what you need to know, so better go to your class now. “  I look at others they look at me with a serious face so I immediately get down the car and head to my class.”

In the whole class, I just only think about that guy. I couldn't pay any attention to my classes, Lisa Annie notice that then she started to ask questions.

Lisa: hey y/n, anything is bothering you because you didn’t pay any attention in class. “ she look at me with a worried face.”

I smile and told her about the whole argument about the random guy who gave me a bruise.  

Lisa: what!! He did something bad to you. “ she asks serious tone.”

y/n: I’m fine unnie, don’t worry.

Lisa: I’m so glad that you’re okay, but I can’t understand, why you want to save that guy from your brothers, because he deserves punishment and also he tries to hurt you. “she looks at me in a confusion face.”

y/n: I know, but I don’t want others to get hurt because of me, and it's just an accident.

Lisa: I really can’t understand you sometimes.

I giggled

y/n: unnie I’m hungry, can we go buy something?

Lisa: yeah.. let’s go.

We went out of the class,  and then we walk to the hallway but suddenly I heard someone scream, so we went in that direction and we saw a huge gathering of people and also I heard someone crying and begging for his life, then I saw that poor guy being beaten by my brothers. 

jungkook oppa beats that guy so badly but this time not only him but other maknes and jhope oppa also beat that guy. My heart stopped as I saw the bruises and blood streaming down from that guy’s face. He is so weak, he can’t take the pain more. jimin oppa kicks his right ribs, he falls to the ground. Screaming in pain. Jhope oppa comes forward and kicks him up by his collar. he just yells for help.

I prepare myself to go and stop them but lisa holds my arm.

y/n: let me go unnie or else they might kill him.