Intention

YEONJUN POV

Y/n was talking to BTS then I noticed someone pointing sniper at her from the next building, so I immediately hide her from my behind and then

Y/n: YEONJUN!!!

Y/N POV

When I saw him, he was covered full of blood. I try to catch him before he fell on the floor but we both end up falling on the ground. He let it out weak smile when he saw my face. I placed his head in my lap and move my hand over his face.

Y/n: are you crazy? Why did you do this yeonjun? "I said tears streaming in my eyes continuously,

Yeonjun: only for you y/n. "He said while holding my hand."

Yeonjun: b...baby before something happens to me, I what to say something to you. "His grip become tighter in my hand."

Y/n: Nothing will happen to you, I will not let anything happen to you. You will be okay.

Yeonjun: maybe...but I wanted say this,Because I don’t know if I’ll ever get a chance to say this again.

Y/n: y..yeonjun...p.. please don't say like this. "I said cry harder."

Yeonjun: don't cry baby, I always want see your smiling face. "he wipe my tears using his palm."

Y/n: you said you never leave me, then why are you talking like this. Please don't leave me yeonjun, I can't live without you.

Yeonjun: I'm not leaving you baby, I will always be inside your heart.

I look at his weak eyes it holds lots of pain.  his vision become blurry, Before he could close his eyes, he said something to me that broke my heart into a million pieces.

Yeonjun: l.. love...you...b..baby. " he closed his eyes slowly."

Y/n: i..l... love..y..you too baby. "I said while sobbing."

Y/n: how could you leave me yeonjun. you can't do this to me, I will die without you. Please wake up yeonjun!!! Please.... "I cried holding his body."

My brother was standing there frozen. Since I was crying like I don't have no more tomorrow.

Suga oppa kneel down beside me and placed his hand my shoulder.

Suga: y/n.." I look him in my pain full eyes."

Y/n: oppa....please....save him. I will do whatever you told but please save him oppa please.... "He had no words to say, he lost his words  infront of my painfull condition." 

Jin: jimin!! Call the ambulance, and jungkook go and bring chanyeol here.

Jungkook: but hyung.

Jin: DO WHAT I SAY. "He yelled at him."

Jungkook: okay hyung!! "He said and went to call chanyeol."

Few min later chan oppa, TXT, and my friends are come to the rooftop.

After they saw me & yeonjun, their eyes are widened and they all run to us, chan oppa started to check yeonjun.

Chan: we need to transferred him to the hospital immediately.

Jin: We have already informed the ambulance so it will come here at any time.

Then ambulance came and took yeonjun to hospital.

I was about to go with them but soobin stop me and said

Soobin: where are you coming y/n? You are the reason my brother is in this situation. just stay away from him. "He shout at me."

Then He pushed me to the ground and my head hit the hard surface and started to bleed, But he didn’t care about it and left with other TXT members.