Turn To Bitch

Ring ring

y/n: shut up you bitch!!! I awake.

“I turn off my alarm and went to the bathroom, take a shower, and wore my school uniform then went to the living room. There I saw my mom talking to someone on her mobile and she smiling like an idiot, I know it was Mr.Kim, so I thought of playing with her a bit.

y/n: hey mom!! “I shout.”

Mom: y/n!!!  You scared me. “She said put her hand on her chest, and cut the call immediately."

y/n: who is that mom? “I ask narrowed eyes.”

Mum: who? “she ask confused tone.”

y/n: oh mom!! Don't act like stupid, You know exactly what I'm asking about, so now tell me who you were talking to just now.

Mom: hmmm... One of my office staff “she said with an innocent smile on her face.”

y/n: oh really, office staff....huh? I’m not a baby mom. I know it’s Mr. Kim, and you know what? you forget something, You already have a daughter, so stop acting like a teenage couple. It looks disgusting Mom, so please be mature. ” I said teasingly.”

Mom: I think, I want to teach some lessons to you. “She said serious tone.”

“Then I immediately run towards the door and open it."

Mom: yahh!! Come back here!! “She yelled at me.”

y/n: sorry mom!!!  I’m already late for school, and I don’t want to get a detention. So I am leaving now. Bye, love you. “I yelled her back and then I went outside the house and run to the school."

Mom: aish...This girl has never gone be changed “she said smile on her face.”

Time skip

At school

Today I reach school earlier, so not many people were there. When reached the hallway my eyes widened in shock, because I saw my childhood best friend jiho. I run towards her and hugged her tightly. She hugs me back.

Jiho and I are childhood friends since first grade. We were always together after I shifted from America to South Korea.  I couldn't contact her, and I really miss her.

y/n: hey jiho!! When you come back to korea.

Jiho: 2 days before. Do you know how much I begged my brother to let me study here with you? “She said dramatically.”

y/n: drama queen.

Then we talk some random stuff then I felt someone’s hand on my shoulder. I turn and see who it that, it was Lisa Unnie and she look at me with a bright smile on her face, then she look at jiho and ask.

Lisa: Who is she y/n? “she asks confused tone.”

y/n: she is my childhood friend unnie.

Jiho: hello unnie, I’m jiho. Nice to meet you. “she said sweet smile on her face.”

Lisa: I’m lisa. Nice to meet you too,” she also smiled at her back.”  so what is your first class y/n?

y/n: maths. What about you unnie?

Lisa: physics. It’s so boring.

Jiho: we have the same class unnie, Shall we go together?

Lisa: Okay then, let’s go “she said with a smile."

I was walking along a different corridor to my class after taking my books from my locker when I heard a voice behind me.  I turned back and saw who it was and It was jungkook. he was walking towards me with a smile