Truth Untold

this place is dark and cold, I can’t see anything because of the darkness, I’m so scared and tired too, I can’t hold it anymore, my heartbeat become slow, someone please help me to get out of this place, I was about to close my eyes suddenly I feel something is moved beside me, I’m so scared and I started screaming for help.

y/n: ahhhhhhhh…. Please Help.

A few hours before.

y/n pov:

I was lying on my bed and thinking about the relationship between me and BTS.

It's been 1 week since I started living with bts oppa's.  Everything is going well, they are not as bad as I thought, and they have a soft side too.  But I can't understand why tae and Jimin's oppa hate me so much.  They always ignore me, say mean things to me, and sometimes act like overprotective brothers.  I was in my thoughts.  I didn't notice that tae Oppa was already in my room and his sudden deep voice brought me back to my scenes.

V: if you've done your daydreaming, can we talk? “he said in a deep voice.”

I immediately get up from my bed and stand in front of him.

y/n: sorry oppa I didn’t see you. “I said in a low voice.”

V: I don’t mind, I wanna talk to you, so can we?

y/n: about what?

V: I saw you getting close to my brothers. I don’t like that so stay away from them. “he said emotionless.”

 y/n: why should I listen to you?

V: because I said so.

y/n: what if I don’t want to..?

He starts coming towards me and it sends chills down my spine, I can feel the darkness around him and he looks at me with menacing eyes.  That scared me more so I started walking backward and my body hit the wall,  he comes and stands in front of me and looks at me angrily.

V; oh my dear sis, you made the wrong dissection, I think I have to teach some lesson to you.

Then he held my hand harshly and dragged me out of my room.

y/n: oppa let me go of my hand... it hurts, please…. someone helps me. “I started to scream with tears in my eyes.”

V: this time no one help you, sis, because everyone went to the office and now we are the only persons in this house so shut your mouth are else I will punish you badly.

He dragged me into the dark room, and let go of my hand, I looks around but I couldn’t see anything because of the darkness there was only a source of light and that was coming from the entrance of the room. Now I feel so scared.

V: Today my sweet sister going to sleep here. “he said with a smirk

y/n: n.no i. I’m not going to sleep here. “I said while crying.”

V:  Are you disobeying your brother?

y/n: I’m sorry oppa. I accept my mistake please don't leave me here “Tears streaming down from my eyes nonstop,”

v: it’s too late princess. You deserve this punishment.

he turns around to get out of the room. I held his hand tightly. he turns and faces me.

y/n: o..oppa please I'll listen whatever you say.. please, Take me out of here. "I started to beg him.”

He look at me emotionless and said

V: I’m sorry sis, I gave you a chance but you refused it. Now you have to bear this.

Then he slowly remove my hand and left me alone in this room and locked the door from outside.