Cousins

GOT7 POV

After taehyung disconnect the call, y/n started to cry like little kid. even though we're just her cousin brothers but we always treat her our own sister. We're not good relationship with BTS but y/n is everything for us. we always wondered why she couldn’t be our sister? everything is changed in past 10 year but one thing is didn't changed. that is, y/n and our relationship. She is still our baby sister. we can't see her crying like this, it's hurt our feelings so we try to console her.

Jinyoung hug her gently. She cry more , head on his chest. He is stroking her hair and comfort her. After a few minutes, he break the hug. He put his fingers under her chin, making her look at him in his eyes. She look him with tears eyes.

Jinyoung: princess...don't cry. We don't want to see you like this. "he said wiping her tears with his thumb."

Y/n: o.oppa...i think, I need to go back home, before they get more anger.

Youngjae: y/n....you don't need to scared of them, we'll talk to them later.

Y/n: but..op-- "mark oppa cut my words.

Mark: shhh...angel, this is going to be a long drive so relax a bit. we'll handle them.

Without any words, I laid my head on jinyoung oppa shoulder and close my eyes and try to calm myself. He patted my heard softly.

TIME SKIP

After long drive we finally arrived their mansion. On the way they talked to jin oppa and he gave me permission to stay with them tonight. I get of the car and I look at the their mansion jaw dropped. They look at my reaction and started to laugh.

Y/n: oppa... When you shifted this mansion. It's so beautiful.

Jackson: it's nothing princess, let's go inside, mom will be so happy to see you. "He took my hand and led me inside the house."

As soon as we got inside the living room, I saw my aunt sitting on the couch and  reading a magazines. She didn’t realise our presence, so I slowly walk towards her. Her back facing me and then i close her eyes gently using my plam.

Aunty: who is this? "She said and rubbed my hand. after a second, she knew who it was, and then a smile appeared on her face." 

Aunty: Y/N!!! "She opened my hand from her eyes and turn to me with her smiling face."

Y/n: aunty!!  How did you find out it was me? "I ask her surprisely."

Aunty: How can I forget my daughter's touch. "She said and hug me tightly."

Y/n: aunty!! Where is uncle? I really miss him.

She about to say something suddenly we hear uncle voice from outside, so I immediately hide behind jb oppa because I want to surprise him.

Uncle: honey!! I'm back home. "He come closer to her and hug her behind and his chin on her shoulder. They look sweet couple."

"