Lisa's Party

Me and lisa unnie standing in front of our locker and discussing her birthday party.

Lisa: y/n, you must come to my birthday party. “she said serious tone.”

y/n: sorry unnie, I can't come.

Lisa:   If you really consider me as my soulmate then you must come to my birthday party. Otherwise, I will never talk to you.

y/n: please....unnie, you know my situation, they won't allow me. "I said sadly."

We were both talking when someone called me from behind and I turned to see that person. it’s sana unnie. she walk towards us and we noticed another girl also walking with her, I can’t recognize her, but she look so beautiful.

Sana: hey y/n, why are you looking sad?

y/n: nothing unnie. I'm fine, and who is she? “I asked pointing at the girl who is standing beside her.”

Sana: sorry I forget to introduce her, she is Tzuyu, my friend.

y/n: hello tzuyu unnie. “I said with a smiling face.”

But they both started to laugh. I just look at them with a confused face.

y/n: Why are you both laughing now?

Tzuyu: sorry y/n,  we’re the same age. So you don’t need to call me unnie.

y/n: okay, I thought you were elder than me.”

Sana: Lisa, today is your birthday right, Happy birthday.” She said and hugged her.”

Lisa: thank you sana I arrange the birthday party tonight, so don’t forget to come. “she said while looking at sana unnie and tzuyu.”

Tzuyu: of course unnie, we will be there on time, and y/n, are you coming to the party too?

I didn’t say anything, I just look at the ground with a sad face.

Sana: Lisa is your best friend, so you should definitely come to her party and we all have a lot of fun there.

y/n: hmmm… I will let you know unnie.

Tzuyu: y/n, if you don’t mind can I see your schedule?

y/n: don’t be formal we’re friends now. “then I took the schedule from my bag and gave it to her.”

Tzuyu: wow, we have the same classes today.

y/n: that was great. We can get to know each other better.

We look at each other and smile.

Tzuyu: okay then let’s go or else we will be late for our class

We both said goodbye to them and went to our classroom where it was still some time before our teacher arrived,

Tzuyu: y/n, sana unnie told me that you have helped her a lot.  Thank you very much for that.  After she transferred to this school, she didn't have many friends and the people here kept hurting her after she started dating jimin.  I could not help her.  You were the only one who helped her at that time. You are very kind-hearted.

y/n: you don't need to thank me tzuyu, she is like my sister, I helped her because she didn’t deserve that hateness.

She looks at me and smiled.

Tzuyu: hmm… can I ask you something?

y/n: yeah!! what is it?

Tzuyu: I heard you're bts step sister, is that true?

y/n: yeah.. I’m their step sister. “I said sad tone.”

y/n mind: I wish I could say, I’m not their step sister I’m their real sister but I couldn’t say that now.