No Space

Jimin: Who do you think should wake her up?

V: you should wake her up you're closest with her. "He said look at jungkook."

Jungkook: that doesn't mean I should wake her up.

Jimin: stop this nonsense guys, I will wake her up, and I have a plan for her to wake up.

Jungkook: hyung...don't do anything stupid, if jin hyung find out, he'll kill us.

Y/N POV

I was in my half asleep but the loud ass voices of my brothers could still be heard. Just as I was going to open my eyes and alert them of my awakening, I was pushed onto the floor landing on my back with a big thud .

Y/n: ughh, what the f*ck!" I squealed, opening my eyes and glaring at jimin oppa who had just pushed me down.

Maknae's line: language sis. "They said serious tone."

I rolled my eyes and continue to speaking.

Y/n: that's hurts. "I mumbled and tried get up from the floor."

Jimin: owww...poor girl!!! we'll be harsher next time" jimin said with a smirk on his face as he looked down at me.

Y/n: you!!Chimchim!! "I glared at him and throwing my pillow at his face whilst everyone laughed at the poor attempt."

Y/n: why did you wake me up you idiots?

Jimin: yahhh...you called us idiot.

Y/n: of course, you guys are the 3 idiots in this house.

Jungkook: a small correction my dear sis, not three but four including you.

Y/n: whatever!! Just tell, Why are you here?

V: jin hyung told us wake you up.

Y/n: for what? "I ask confusedly."

Jungkook: because we're going to school.

Y/n: so what.... If you want to go to school then go, why did you wake me up for that?

Jimin: are you dump? you are also coming to school with us and that is why we came here to wake you up, so get your ass and get ready for school.

I was so happy to hear that, at the same time i was confused. what they're planning now?

Y/n: You said, I was going to study at home school, and then why this sudden change?

V:  Now it doesn’t matter, you come to school with us, that’s all.

Y/n: what about dad?

Jungkook: don't worry about him, he has agreed to allow you to go to school.

Y/n: but....

V: no but y/n, just finished your routine and come downstairs, we'll wait for you at there.

After that they all left the room, leave me alone.

I get up from floor and went to the bathroom, When I opened my bathroom door, I was shocked to find the maid lying there unconsciously.

Y/n mind: omg!! I totally forgot that I locked up her here last night q, what if something happens to her.

I immediately ran to her and picked her up and took her to my room, then put her to bed gently and then tried to wake her up.

Y/n: unnie!! wake up please. "I said panic tone."

Few min later she slowly opened her eyes and look at me, finally I got relief.