Break Up

After she spoke to jungkook, she cut the call and put the phone on the table, then she look at us with a serious face.

We gluped.

Few minutes later the door burst open, and we all turn and look at the entrance, then we saw my brothers get inside the class without care of anything, My body started to shiver.

jin oppa went mrs.park table and asked her my phone. 

jin: give me her phone. "he ask a commanding tone."

then she took my phone on her table and gave to him.

jungkook come to my place and look at me angrily. I tried my best to hide my fear in front of them.

jungkook: pack your things and come with us. "he said angry tone."

Mrs.park: she is in my class jungkook, you can't take her with you like this.

he turn and give her death glare, so she immediately shout her mouth, then he turn to me and said.

jungkook: I said pack your things y/n. "he yelled at me."

I started to pack my things, when I look at soobin, he look at me worriedly, and my brothers look at us angrily.

After I finish my packing, he grabbed my hand harshly and dragged me out of the class, others followed us.

y/n: oppa!! Let it go of my hand, you're hurting me. "I said tears eyes, but he ignored my tears and his grip become tighten than before, I feel a strong pain in my hand.

When we reach car, he push me into the car, and then drive to home. I sit beside yoongi oppa, and I look at my hand, it has dark purple fingerprint mark.

I was silently sobbing, then suddenly jimin oppa shout at me.

jimin: can you please shut your f*cking mouth for minute, it's irritating me. "he said cold tone."

But I ignore his words, and crying silently look at my lap, they don't even care about my tears.

once we reach home, I run to my room and locked the door, and started cry harder.

few min later I heard someone knocking my door. 

y/n: who is this? "I ask cracking voice."

ms.joy: Miss y/n, it's me ms.joy.

y/n: what you want ms.joy? I want to be alone. "I said while sobbing."

ms.joy: But Miss y/n, your brothers want to meet you.

y/n: I said I want some time alone, and I don't want see anyone f*cking face now, so get out here. "I yelled at her."

ms.joy: Miss y/n please!! Come with me, or else they'll punish me.

I don't want be others punished because of me, so I decided to go with her.

y/n: give me a 5 min, I will come with you. " I said wipe my tears and went to my closet and change my clothes."

once i changed my clothes, i open the door. I saw ms.joy standing in front my door worriedly.

y/n: where are they? "I asked her plain tone."

ms.joy: they're in meeting room, Come with me miss, I'll take you to them.

I nodded and followed her, when we reach meeting room, she was about to open it but I stopped her. She turn and look at me confused face.

Y/n: you don't need to do that, I'll go myself. you may go now. "She bowed to me and leave me alone there."

Now I'm standing in front of meeting room, and lot of questions popped into my mind. Did they find out I had a boyfriend? What would be their reaction if they found out that? I don't want yeonjun and others get hurt because of me, I will protect them no matter what happened.