Boyfriend

y/n pov

I was discuss with my plan to elina but suddenly my door  brust open and someone come to my room so I immediately cut the call and look at the person it’s was tae oppa. He looks at me firmly,  did he hear everything, he slowly walk towards me, his every steps make me fear.

y/n: tae oppa. “I said terrified tone.”

Taehyung:  who is that person you have been talking to?

y/n: hmm.. my friend.

Taehyung Really!! “he look at me eyebrow raised.”

I gulped

Taehyung: then why you look terrified?

y/n: I’m not terrified oppa, I just surprised, because I didn't expect you to come here in this time.

Taehyung: do you hide anything from us y/n?

y/n: n..no o..oppa!! why should i? “I said while shuttering.”

Taehyung: are are sure? “He look at me narrowed eyes.”

y/n: yes oppa.

V: I trust you y/n,  you better not lie to me. If I found you lying to me or hide anything from me, I will never forgive you for that. Got it.

I just nodded

y/n mind:

For my luck, he didn’t hear anything, if he hear my conversion I will get in to big trouble. Somehow I escaped from him this time. But I don’t know how long I'll hide this from them. after knowing the truth, will they forgive me?

I want to find that Lucifer before my brothers know the truth, wait for me Lucifer..I will ruin your life just like you ruin my family. “the evil smirk appered on my face but tea oppa didn’t noticed that”

I was in my deep thought so I forget tae oppa standing infront of me, when our eyes are meet I immediately change my face expression into innocent.

y/n: oppa!! Why are you come here now?

Taehyung: I just come here to ask you, do you want to hangout with me?

y/n: now?  But it’s already late, jin oppa will punish us, if he find out that, we’re not at home.

Taehyung don’t worry blossom, we’ll come back  home before he find out. “then he grabbed my hand gentely and dragged me out of the house.”

At car

y/n: oppa, where we are going?

Taehyung: you will see blossom, just wait. And I know you will like that place. “he said box smile on his face.”

y/n pov:

I don’t know where he takes me but I’m happy to spend time him. After long drive we finally reach our destination,. I get down the car and he closed my eyes using his hand and took me to that place, when we reach the place he took off his hand from my eyes. I look at the place my eyes are winded, then I look at back tae oppa who was standing beside me. He just stared at me with a smile on his face.

Taehyung: do you remember this place blossom?

y/n: yeah… how can I forget this palce,  whenever I sad you allway take me here without knowing anyone. And we have lot of fun here. I really miss that days oppa.

Taehyung: I’m also miss that days blossom, you know,  whenever your memory comes, I will come here and cry harder. you’re always in our heart. There are no days when we don’t think of you. We suffered lot without you and mom, we can’t bear that pain again,, so please don’t leave us y/n.  “he said tears eyes.”