Lucifer

Jin: jungkook-ah did you find y/n? "He ask worriedly."

Jungkook: no!! Hyung. I search everywhere in school but I couldn't find her. Even I asked her friends about her but they also knew nothing about her. They said she left quickly after class end.

They all started to worried after what he  hear him  and then they went to the security room to check the CCTV footage.

As they entered the security room, they found the security guard lying unconscious on the floor. They walk towards him and tried to wake up him.  They splashed water on his face and he slowly opened his eyes and look at them terrified.

Jhope: ken....what happening here? How did you faint? "He ask angrily."

Ken: s.sir...when I came back from the toilet I saw a girl was trying to delete CCTV footages from systems. I tried to stop her but she hit me on the head and made me faint.

Suga: who is she?

Ken: I d..don't k..know s..sir. "He said with his shaking voice."

Jungkook: How do you not know her? Didn't you see her face? You are incharge here. How did you let her destroy information? "He growled in anger."

Jin put his hands on jungkook shoulder tried to calm him."

Namjoon: guys....let's go to mansion. We don't have time. We need to find her, before something happens to her.

Suga: Jimin call GOT7 and told them to come to our mansion. "He said seriously."

They nodded and went to mansion.

TIME SKIP

Jinyoung: what happened? Where is y/n?

Jimin: rocky Kidnapped her.

Jackson: what!!

Bambam: yugyeom... you were with her wouldn’t you?  Then how did this happen?

Yugyeom: no...the last class was so boring so I went our private room but I told her not to leave the class until I would come and pick her up. But when I went to class I couldn't find her there. "He said sadly."v

Mark: Didn't we told, you should always be with her?  Then how can you leave her alone in class? "He shout."

Yugyeom: I'm sorry hyung. "He said while looking at ground."

Mark: your sorry can't fix anything, because your carelessness now our princess life is in danger. "He said angrily."

Youngjae: hyung... just calm down. We'll find her nothing will happen to her. I never let anything happened to our princess.

Namjoon: we need to execute our plan as soon as possible.

Suga: we can't execute our previous plan.

Everyone look at him confused.

Jimin: why hyung?

Suga: because he already knows our plan.

JB: huh? but How?

Suga:  How we have sat someone among his men's to spy on his activities, He also has set someone among our men's to spy on our activities. So we can't execute our previous plan.

Jhope: then what should we do now? "He said frustrated on."

Jin: the only way left now.

Taehyung: what is it?

Jin: WAR. It's the only solution left to save our princess.

Everyone eyes turn dark.

Namjoon: Suga hyung and jinyoung track their location. jimin, Bambam call our back up men's. Everyone Prepare your weapons. Today we'll show them what will happens if they mess with BANGTAN.