Black Angel

BTS, GOT7 & TXT: Y/N!!!

They all look at her winded eyes and put down their guns.

She slowly walk towards them with a smirk.

Y/n: yeah... it's me. Are you surprise? 

Y/n: I know you'll confused what's really happening here. I'll explain everything.

Then RV come and took jack from there.

Few hours before

Y/N POV

After I fight with yeonjun I went to washroom to clear my mind then jason call me.

Y/n: what? "I yelled as I pick up the call."

AJ: what happened? Why are you yelling at me huh?

Y/n: I just lost my control because of yeonjun. Now tell me why did you call me?

AJ: white told me that you are trying to get the truth from your brothers , I have a good plan for that.

Y/n: what is it?

AJ: you'll know that soon. "He said and disconnect the call."

I sighed and walk out the washroom then suddenly someone attack me from behind and I blank out.

When I opened my eyes I was in car with my team members.

Y/n: why I'm here? and Who was that bastard tried to kidnapped me? "I ask while holding my head."

They look at me nervously without saying anything.

Y/n: yeah..... Answer my f*cking question.

They kept silent.

Y/n: don't tell me your the one who tried to kidnap me.

RV: sorry black, it's all this idiot AJ plan.

AJ: why you're only blaming me? Everyone agreed to this plan and I tried to scared her but she started to screaming so I had no choice to make her black out.

Y/n: shut up stupid. If I were to attack you back, you would be dead now. "I shouted at him annoyingly."

White: just leave him eva, we need execute our plan.

Then white text my brothers and RV called TXT, after that we all went to our base to deal with that jack.

Present

Soobin: so, it's all your plan, why did you do this y/n?

Taehyun: do you even know how much we worried about you?

Y/n: I never thought that taehyun you'll worried about me this much. "I scoffed.'

Yeonjun: y/n!!! Wtf is happen to you? Why are you behaving like this now? "He yelled."

She glared at him and walk towards him then slapped him so hardly. Everyone look at her shocked because of her sudden action.

Y/n: don't rise your voice infront me, I can't tolerate. you want know why I'm behaving like this, because now I know your f**king reality yeonjun. You tried to use me against my brothers, how dare you. "I hold his shirt collar tightly."  My oppa's always told me you're not right person for me, but I never listen to them, because I trusted you more than them. I loved you with my whole heart but what you did, you f*cking using me all these years.  Do I seem like an idiot to you? "I said tears eyes."

He hold my hand softly and said

Yeonjun: y/n, listen I'll explain everything.

I get of from him and look at him coldly.