Promise

Jungkook open the door and saw

Jungkook: you!!!

???.......

Jin: what happen jungkook-ah? Who is that?

Then everyone went out of the meeting room to see that person.

Namjoon: ms. cha!!! What are you doing here? “he looks at her questioning face,”

Ms. Cha is a maid, she is working for them since their childhood, she is one of their trustable maids because she is very loyal to this family

Ms. Cha: Young master I came here to call you all for dinner. “she said nervous tone.”

Then they all look at the broken vase.

Suga: how this vase is broken. “he asks looking at ms.cha.”

Ms.cha: y..young m..master accidentally my hand hit the vase and it fell on the floor. “she said terrified tone.”

Taehyung: why does she look terrified?  something is wrong.

Jin: we will be there, you can go now. “he said commending tone. ”she left the place immediately."

Taehyung: hyung, I think she is hiding something from us, Did you notice the change in her face when she saw us?

Jungkook: yeah, I also noticed that.

Jhope: you guys are thinking too much, she is our loyal maid. She can’t betray us.

Jin: guys stop arguing. I’m already done with all of the shit that happened today. let’s go I'm hungry. "everyone moves towards the dining hall.'

Ms.cha pov

I hope they don't find out the truth or I'll be in big trouble

BTS came to the dining room and took their seats and the servants started serving them food then jungkook asked the servants about y/n and the others also stopped eating and waited for the servant's answer.

Jungkook: where is y/n? Did she eat anything?

Maid: No sir. “she said while looking at the ground.”

Jungkook: Why? Why hasn't she eaten anything yet? It's your job to take care of her, can't you even do that little thing?  “he yelled at her.”

Maid: y….young m...master, I went to her room to invite her for dinner but she said she don’t want to eat dinner and also lock herself in the room.

Jhope: what!! She locks herself in the room. Why didn't you tell us this before? I need to go and check on her. “he was about to stand in his place suga stopped him.”

Suga: not now jhope, after what tae has done to her, she needs time to forget about everything so let her be, we'll talk to her tomorrow. “he went to his room without eating his dinner.”

A few min later everyone went to their rooms except Taehyung

He stood in front of y/n's room crying and then slowly opened the door to her room and went inside

taehyung pov

I went to her room to see how she was and I found her sleeping peacefully.  I slowly moved toward her side and sat next to her. I started to play with her hair carefully because I don’t want to wake up her. She looks weak, her cheeks stained with tear marks and her eyes puffy, Seeing her in that condition my heart ached and tears started flowing from my eyes.

Taehyung: it’s all my fault,  I’m sorry Princess. I didn’t mean to hurt you, I just thought to scare you, and I don’t know it’s all turn to like this. Please forgive me. “He cried holding her hand.” As he was apologizing to her, he suddenly heard jungkook voice from behind and he turned around in shock."