Past Memories

Y/N POV

After I left the dinning hall, they started to discuss about something, so I stopped mid of way and tried to hear their conversation.
I know, it's wrong to overhear what others are saying, but I have no other choice.

Namjoon told everything to his brothers. What happened in his room.

Suga: how can you be so careless namjoon. Do you even any idea, what would have happened, if she knew you had a gun.

Namjoon: hyung...I didn't expect her to come to my room.

Jhope: namjoon-ah, I didn't expect you will be careless like this.

Jin: we have lot of work to do, so stop this stupid argument, and namjoon-ah you need to be careful next time, we can't let her find out our truth.

Y/n: so, this the reason, he yelled at me...huh, don't worry brother, soon I'll find out every truth you hide from me, and you can't stop me. 

I went to my room and locked the door, and then I lay down comfortably in my bed

Y/n mind: oh!! brothers!!! You really think, you hide the truth from me, NEVER. let's see,  how long you'll play this hide and sick game with me. "I said while smirking."

Suddenly my phone started to vibrate, so I took the phone and look the caller ID, it's unknown number.

Y/n: Who calling me to this time? " I think for minutes and pick up the call."

Y/n: hello, who is this?

???: Hello y/n or should I call black.

Y/n mind: no one knows my agent name expect my team members, then how did he know my name? Who is he?

y/n: who are you? and  How did you know my name?

???: Can't you recognize me dear?, it's okay, I'll tell to, who I'm. I am the person you have been looking for long time.

My eyes are winded after hear his words.

Y/n: LUCIFER...

Lucifer: finally, you recognize me dear.

Y/n: stop calling me dear, you bastard. how did you get my number?

Lucifer: I have my own way y/n, and I know not only your number infact I have all information about you, my dear.

Y/n: just stop your bullshits. tell me, Why did you call me now? and What do you want from me?

Lucifer: the reason I called you is to say this, you should stop looking for me, because no matter how hard you try, you can't find me.

Y/n: let's see that, I will find you no matter how hard it is, and then i'll give you the worst death.

Lucifer: you know what, you just like your mother, stubborn....but this stubbornness not good for you dear, if you don't want to end your life like your mother, then listen to me.

Y/n: I'm not afraid of death Lucifer, so you can't stop me use this threatened, and I promise you, I will send you to hell before I die.

Y/n: you killed my mom, and destroy my family, now it's my turn to destroy you Lucifer, soon I will take my all revenge on you.

After that I end the call and throw my phone on the bed frustratedly, and then close my eyes, try to calm myself.

MORNING

My eyes are red because I didn’t sleep last night, I tried to track that number but no use. I couldn't, because of that I'm really frustrated.
Cc
I got out of bed lazily to prepare for school. and then went to dinning hall and sit with my brothers.