Business Party

I wake up from my sleep because of bird's sweet sounds. I stretched my boby and then walk towards the window and open it, my hair started fly because cold wide. I close my eyes and feel the fresh air caress my face.

Y/n: I also want to fly as freely as that bird. "I smiled bitterly and went to washroom to do my morning routine."

Once I finish my routine I went back to my room then I saw one of our maid standing middle of my room. She bowed as soon as she saw me and greeted me.

Y/n: why did you come here unnie?

Maid: breakfast is ready miss y/n, and young masters are waiting for you.

Y/n: fine... I'm coming, you may go.

When I got downstairs, I heard my brothers's voices coming from the dining room. As I was about to enter the dinning room, I heard some unfamiliar name. It made me curious so stop in my track.

Jungkook: Whatever we do must be done quickly, because y/n is in danger and we need to protect her from that rocky. "He said angrily and slammed a fist on a wooden table aggressively."

Jin: jungkook....calm down. " He said authoritatively, then he look at others."

Y/n mind: rocky!!! Who is he? Why are they trying to protect me from him? I need to find that.

Then I text white to find information about that rocky.

V: but hyung....we can't stay silent all the time, before he harm y/n, we need do something to him, or else we'll lose her. "He said worriedly."

Jimin: now there is only one way left to protect y/n.

Jhope: what is it?

Jimin: war.

Namjoon: No!!!  It's not the right time to war.

Jungkook: why not? now GOT7 also in our side, so we can easily win them.

Namjoon: War can't always be won by  force jungkook. Sometimes we need to play smart way to win.

Jin: we all know that rocky is from a high ranked mafia, so we have to come up with right plan, before we go against them.

V: yeah...agree with you hyung, but we're more than powerfull him, and he can't stand infront of most powerfull two ma--

???: Miss y/n?

"I turned around and saw ms.joy standing few metres away from me."

Y/n: you scared me ms.joy. "I said while holding my chest."

Then tae oppa stood up from his place and come towards me. now he standing infront of me.

V: are you eavesdropping our conversation y/n? "He look at me with a straight face."

Y/n: no!! why should I do that? "I tried to defend myself."

V: then, Why are you standing here?

Y/n: huh...I just -

Jin: y/n, come here. "I shouted from dinning hall."

Y/n: f*ck!! I'm dead now. "I cursed under my breath."

Tae oppa held my hand and dragged me into the dinning room, and everyone look at with a serious face.

Jin: y/n, eavesdropping is bad manners, you know that right?

Y/n: yeah...I know that, but I'm not eavesdropping your conversation, I just came here now, and I didn't hear anything. "I said boldly but the inside I was afraid that they would find out my lie."