Epilogue

4 YEARS LATER

Y/n: oppaaaaaa......give me back my teddy bear. "I yelled and run behind him."

Jimin: sorry my dear sis. I won't give you back your teddy bear. "He said while running."

Y/n: I'll kill you pabo. "He stopped and now We are standing face to face  but there is a sofa between us."

Jimin:  You have to catch me before that but you can't.

Y/n: let's see that...."he pissed me more. I jumped on the couch but he ran away again. "

Taehyung: what happening here?

Jimin: you can't see.... I'm playing with y/n.

Jungkook: it's unfair hyung..... your playing with her without us.

Jimin: then join with me. We'll play together.

Taehyung: it will be fun. I'm existed to annoy her. 

Y/n: jimin-na....your going to be dead in my hand. "I shouted and walk into living room."

Jimin: yahhh.... I'm your brother.

Y/n: so what, I don't care your my brother. I want my teddy bear back.

Jimin: okay...take it. "He throw teddy bear and tae oppa catch it."

Y/n: oppa... give me my teddy.

Taehyung:. I'm not giving you. "He started to run, and I run again."

Jungkook: hyung.... give it to me..." He ask and tae oppa throw towards him."

Y/n: yahh....give me back.... it's mine. "I run towards him but he throw teddy to jimin. They throw my teddy to eachother. I keep running behind them." 

Taehyung: what happened blossom?....why did you stop? Are you tired?  " He ask teasing way."

Jungkook: hyung.... it's really fun to play with y/n. I want to play more. Next time don't forget to called us.

Jimin: ofcourse kooki....why not.

Y/n." I give you last warning oppa...I give me back my teddy. Or else I'll make you all regret.

Maknae's: oh really.... little sis, then we never give you back your teddy. "They said and run to kitchen and I follow behind him."

When they enter kitchen they saw jin cooking something special. And then They run and hide behind jin..

Jin: yahhh.... what are you guys doing here? Get out.

Jimin please.... hyung.....save us from y/n.

Jin: What did you do to her?

Jungkook:  we did nothing....jimin hyung is the one stole her teddy and annoy her.

Jimin: you traitor..... hyung he is lying.... I'm not the one annoy her. Their also with me. Please save us from her.

Jin: sorry....i won't help you guys.

She enters the kitchen they tried run away from their but jin and stopped them.

Jin: come on princess....i'll help you to catch them.

Y/n: thanks oppa..... I'll handle them. "I said with smirk. Then I took egg from the fridge.  They look at me windly."

Taehyung: y/n we're your brothers...... don't do this to us. "He said nervously."

Y/n: it's too late Brother...I told you, you'll regret if you mess with me. Now face the consequences. "I said and I throw that eggs towards them but they move aside. so it all just fell on Jin oppa. His dress fully covered with row egg. Maknae's started to laugh."