Brothers Love (Part 1)

Dinner time.

y/n pov:

I really mad at my brothers, how can they hurt people like this, without even mercy, I know they deserve punishment but not this much, sam almost killed jeongyeon. I was in my own thought then I hear someone knocking my door.

Ms.joy: miss y/n, it’s dinner time, everyone waiting for you. “she shout out other side of the door.”

y/n:  just told them to eat their food, I’m not hungry anymore. “I shout at back.”

Ms.joy: but ms.miss, young masters ---

y/n:: oh please ms.joy, just leave me alone for a while.

She just sigh and left.

Dinning hall

Ms.joy pov

After I spoke to miss y/n, I went to dining hall, once I enter dining hall. I saw yong masters are waiting for miss y/n. I got tensed. I went towards them not knowing what to answer them. When I got there they started asking me questions

Jhope: where is y/n? 

Jin: you went her room to call her for dinner right, then where is she?

Ms.joy: y..young m..master I went to her room to invite her for dinner but she said she didn't want anything.  Not only that, she said she wants to be alone. “she said look at the ground.”

Namjoon: okay, you may go.

She bowed and left.

everyone face turn into disappointed and because she angry on them.

Jhope: I will go and check on her.

He went to her room to see if she was okay.  He sighed and knocked on her door.

y/n: ms.joy, I told you, I don’t want food, then why are you disturbing me?  “I yelled."

jhope: I’m not ms.joy, my sunshine. it’s me your hobi oppa.

y/n: what you want oppa? I’m not in the mood to argue with your. so just leave me alone.

jhope: y/n… listen... I’m not here to argue with you. I want to talk you. Can we talk?

I just think for a min then went to the door to open and I saw jhope oppa was standing there, bright smile on his face.

Jhope: can I come in my sunshine? “he ask sweet tone.”

I nodded and move aside so he can enter my room. he walked in the middle of my room and sat on  my bed and then he saw me standing near to door.

Jhope: are you gonna stand there my sunshine, come and sit here.  “he pointed at his beside.”

I nodded my head and walked up to him.

He took a deep breath and started to spoke.

Jhope: Why are you angry with us? everything we did was for you.

Y/n: for me? "I scoffed." You almost kill someone for me. Do you even any idea what would have happened to you if they had died?  You all are in a big problem. "I said angrily and worried tone."

He sighed and looks at me.

Jhope: Do you think the punishment we gave them was wrong?

y/s: yes oppa. “I said plain tone.”

Jhope: but We gave them that punishment because they hurt you.  We are your brothers, How can you expect us to let them go unpunished even when they hurt you? You should be happy that we left them alive. Whoever hurt our sister will not be spared. "He said aggressively."