Jealous

Y/n: OPPA!! "I run to him and hug him tightly."

BTS mind: mark!! what is he doing here?

Mark: hey!! baby sis. "He hugged me back."

Jinyoung: what about our hug y/n-nie. "We break the hug and look at back and then I saw my other brothers. They walk towards us and hugged me."

Y/N POV

Got7 is my cousin brothers from my mother side. Their father is my mom's elder brother and my sweet uncle. We all grow up together, but the relationship between my uncle and dad wasn't smooth, because my uncle doesn't like my dad, it's same goes to my dad too. I don't know why they hate each other, but my uncle doesn't hate me and my brothers, he always treat us his own daughter and sons. He was like a second dad for me. In my childhood my brothers were always jealous of them, because I was closer with my cousin brothers more than them.

Y/n: oppa!! I can't breathe.... "then they pull out the hug and look at me happily." Where is yugyeom oppa?

Yugyeom: I'm here y/n-nie. "He said and remove his mask from his face. Me and BTS look him widened eyes, it's him who helped me. then Why didn't he shows his face earlier."

He chuckled at my facial expression

Yugyeom: oh!! My baby y/n is shocked to see her brother....huh? "He said and pinched my cheeks and BTS staring at us pissed."

Y/n: yahh... don't call me baby.... I'm not baby anymore. I'm grow up. "I said annoying tone."

Bambam: No matter how much you grow, you will always be a baby sister for us. "He said while ruffled my hair."

Y/n: ughh fine....now tell me, why were you wearing mask on your face? "I ask look at yugyeom oppa." and Why did you hide your identity from me?

Yugyeom: sorry y/n-nie, l wanted to surprise you, but it's all ruined because of jungkook.

Jungkook: yahhh... it's your fault. Why didn’t you tell us before, it was you?

Yugyeom: I tried....but before I could finsh my sentence you started to fight with me. and then you didn't give me time to explain.

They both look at each other angrily. the atmosphere become tensed again.

Jackson: I think, It's good for both of us to stop this argument here. "He tried to calm both of them."

Y/n: yeah... I don’t want to see the fight again, and I'm so happy to see all of you here. you know how much, I miss you all.

Youngjae:  we're also miss you princess.

y/n: don't lie to me, if you really miss me, then, why didn't you contact me even once? uncle told me that you guys are went to Japan for business trip then when did you come back korea?

Mark: we arrive korea today morning, then we find out your here, so we come here to surprise you. and sorry princess...we had to finish some important business meetings there, which is why we couldn't contact you. Please forgive us.

Y/n: never!!! "I said angrily."

Jb: well...If you don't want to forgive us, then we have no choice but to throw off these chocolates and gifts, we bought for you.

Y/n: what!! Chocolate!!! Where? "I ask him excitedly, they all giggled my childishness."

He give me two small bags in my hand. I immediately open the bag and saw lot of chocolate, candies and also snacks. It's all my favourite.

Jinyoung: did you like our gifts angle.

I nodded happily.

Y/n: you know what oppa, I couldn't be angry with you for too long, because you always made me to forgive you. "I walk up to him and give him bear hug."