Locked Part 2

Y/N POV

Finally I relief they couldn't find me, then I noticed something is blinking in my necklace.

Y/n mind: oh shitt!! They set tracking device on my necklace, How could I didn't notice this? I need to get out here before they find me and lock me again, and i was about to step out the corner, then l saw oppa's was coming further to my side.I started to shiver."

BTS arrive the location where she is, and started to search for her.

V: y/n come out, we know your here, so stop playing with us.

Jimin: oh!! my precious little sis come out...you don't want to make you brothers angry right?

Jimin: and I promise you, if you come out by your own we won't hurt you, but if we found you then l'll make you regret for every single thing you have done. "He said threatening voice."

then he dragged me to out from the corner. they look at me angrily, while I was shivering in fear.

I tried to run away from there, then suddenly I felt someone pulled back by my wrist.

V: where do you think your going...huh?

Y/n: let me go oppa...I don't want come back that hell again.

V: enough y/n!! Let's go home.

Y/n: HOME!! It would be more appropriate to call it prison than a home.

Y/n: the golden prison, I don't want end my life like a Prisoner.

Jungkook: shut up y/n....do you have any idea how we felt in this hours, we was almost died while thinking that something might bad happen to you.

Y/n: do I look like I'm care? and Why should I care about your feelings when you don't care about mine, after all of you treat me like a shit, you really think I come with you.

Suddenly he tae oppa slapped me hard that made me fall down. I was about to cry when he bent down from my level and wishpered something.

V: if you don't want get hurt more, then come with us and don't make me mad again.

Y/n: I'll never come with you no matter what happened.

he smirk at me .. then he grabbed my arm and inject some drug on my body and that caused me to black out.

He picked her in the bridal style and get into the car and drive to the home.

when they got home he picked up her in his arm and take her to the room.

after he reached her room, he gently put her on bed. he went closer and take a seat beside her and let it out heavy sigh and stared at her face.

V: I'm sorry blossom..we hurt you more, but you don't know how much we care about you and love you. "He said while caressing her hair softly, then he noticed her buries on her knees and head.

He went to her bathroom and come out from first aid kit in his hand, and started to clean her woods, he treating her buries carefully and gently, so that she wouldn't feel pain. when he was done with bandaging, he get up form her bed and kissed her forehead.

V: I promise you blossom, after we find and kill him who trying to harm you, we'll let you free, until then we have no choice to keep you locked up at home, now sleep well. "He said and then went out the room."

TIME SKIP .

FEW HOURS LATER

Jimin: hyung...are you serious? "He yelled at his brother."

Jin: DON'T RISE YOU VOICE INFRONT OF ME JIMIN, AND DON'T FORGET THAT I'M ELDER THEN YOU.

Jimin: I'm sorry hyung. "He said lower his head."