Project Partner

1 month later

y/n pov:

I was waiting for my brothers in the living room freaking 30 min.

In this 1 month lot of things changed in my life, but one thing didn’t change that is my and tae oppa relationship, he always avoiding me. I tried to start bonding with him but he keeps avoiding me. It’s so hurt, but I didn’t show it in front of them, And jimin oppa he always annoying me, teasing me, and trying to steal my favorite things like ice cream, chocolate, etc sometimes I want to beat his ass. Other’s just love me as they used to before.

A few weeks before my dad find the truth about what tae oppa had done to me and he gets more anger and he wants to take me to Europe with him, but I refused and decide to stay with my brothers, after hearing my decision everyone get shocked and my brothers become so happy, but dad warned them if something happens like this again he will take me with him, and my brothers also promise him to they will never harm me and always take care of me.

then he gives punishment the oppa he grounded him for a month, I really feel bad for him and also tried to talk to dad but jin oppa stopped me and told me that he never changes his decision once he made it, and if we tried to force him, it’s become a big problem so I didn’t say anything, tae oppa also accept this punishment without say anything.

I heard my brothers' voices so I turn and look in the direction where it’s was come and I saw my brothers walking towards me while arguing.

 y/n: oppa... Where are you been huh? I was waiting for you all so long. “I said annoyingly.”

Jin: sorry princess, it’s all makne’s fault.

Jungkook: what!! why are you always blaming us?

Jimin: why don’t you say anything to suga hyung?  

V: He is the one who sleeps so long and doesn’t want to wake up. We just try to wake up that’s why we are late.

Jungkook: and you’re the one who told us to wake up him.

Jin: now you guys are starting to balming me…huh. “he yelled at them.”

They all started to argue with each other again.

y/n: stop it guys, we are already late for school so please stop arguing let’s go. “I said Irreatingly.”

Then everyone gets into the car, and we drive to the school

y/n: oppa... Hurry up, we only have 10min for school to start. “I said panic tone.”

Jin: why do you look, panic princess? Don’t worry we will be on time.

y/n: you don't know anything oppa. my first class is Mrs. Park's class, she always irritates me, if I’m late for her class, she gives me detention, I don’t want that to happen.

Jhope: don’t worry sunshine no one gonna give you detention. we'll handle everything.

After a min we arrived school entrance, I get down the car and run to school, and I didn’t notice someone walking in front of me then I bomb into him and we both fell on the ground.

y/n: ouch!!!

I look at the person, I bumped it’s jaemin.

y/n: jaemin.. I’m very sorry, I was in a hurry for my class, so I didn’t see you.

I get up from the floor and helped him.

Jaemin: it’s okay y/n, I’m fine, what is your first class?

y/n: hmmm… maths.

Jeamin: oh really!!! That’s my first class too, can we go together?

y/n: yeah.. I don’t mind.