Mom's Boyfriend

Mom: y/n get up or you will be late for school!!!

y/n: Mom 5 min more please ."she said sleepy voice"

mom: no!!! you are already late for school so get your ass and get ready for school.

y/n: alright mom "I shouted back."

While jumping out of bed and running to the bathroom for a shower.15 min later I came and wear my school uniform and I run downstairs grabbing my backpack along the way. I see my mom cooking my favorite dishes. I thought to scare her, so I silently walk towards her. Her back facing me.

y/n: boooo!!!!

Mom: ahhhhh...."Out of fear she dropped the vessel in her hand and it fell to the ground and broke." y/n!!! you almost gave me a heart attack and when did you come here? "She asks angrily."

y/n: sorry mom, I didn't mean to give you a heart attack I just want to scare you "i said holding both ears with her hands and trying to hold my laugh"

Mom: you little come here I won't leave you today. " She grabbed my ear and screwed it."

y/n: ahhh..mom, please leave me. I'll never do this again. " i said innocently."

Mom: okay fine, sit here and eat your breakfast. "She leave me and started to serve breakfast.'"

Y/n come and took site beside her mom and started eating her breakfast quickly

Mom: y/n, sweetheart. I want to tell you something I've been meaning to tell you for a while.

y/n: what is it mom? "i asks curiously"

Mom: I'll just tell you when you come back home I don't wanna make you late for school. I love you honey bye.

y/n: I love you too mom bye see you later " I said and kiss her mom's cheeks and left the house"

TIME SKIPS

I ran to the school with my friend Lisa because we were already late for it, then suddenly the rain started.

Y/n Pov

Oh god, what will I do now? I just sign then start running faster than before she running behind me. I finally stop running, and I see my school building, a few miter distance. I was staring at my school building with a heavy sigh, that when a car passing splashed muddy water on me and drove away, and my school clothes got dirty. In anger, I picked up a stone from the ground and threw it at his car, which exactly broke the side mirror of his car. he immediately stopped the car and got out of it. his face was covered by a mask I was standing there looking at him without any fear.

???: You bitch...how dare you break my car mirror. " He yelled in anger."

Y/n: oh, Mr....mind your language. Who do you call a bitch ...huh? First, you splashed muddy water on me and soiled my school dress and now you calling bitch. How dare you? " I yelled back."

???: It's your fault. You're the one came on my way. Now pay me for breaking my car side mirror. "He demanded. I looks him and scoffed."

Y/n: the road isn't build by your father so that you can drive your car like this. "he clenched his fist and look at me angrily."

???: Do you even know who my father is?

Y/n: Why are you asking that to me? If you don't know him go and ask your mother, she will tell you who is he.

???: You know what you crossed your all limits.

He comes and stands in front of me and I look so small in front of him and stare at me with his dark brown sharp eyes. Out of fear, a cold sensation rose on my spine. Suddenly lisa come between us and apologise to him immediately.