True Love

I was crying while hugging my brothers then someone called my name so we broke the hug and look at person, it was got7 oppa's, uncle & aunty. They were standing at the entrance of the room. and their eyes filled with tears.

Y/n: oppa!! uncle!! aunty!!  Why are you standing there? Come inside.

They walk towards me and then uncle hug me tightly. I feel warm in his embrace.

Uncle: princess....You scared us so much. Do do even know how much we worried about you?  I thought I had lost my daughter. Thanks to God for giving my daughter back. "Tears streaming down his cheeks."

Y/n: your daughter never leave you uncle. "I said and wiped his tears."

Aunty: sweetie!! How do you feel now?

Y/n: I'm fine aunty.

Aunty: I'm so glad that you're fine sweetie. "She kissed my forehead."

Then I saw GOT7 oppa's, they looked at me with guilt.

Y/n:  How long are you going to be standing there like this? Won't you come and hug your sister? "They look at me shocked and immediately run towards me and hug me."

Yugyeom: We missed you so much. "He said it while sobbing."

Y/n: I miss you too oppa.

Youngjae: have you forgiven us?

Y/n: well,  I just thought I wouldn't forgive you all, but you are my family, and I can't be angry with my family for long, So I have decided to forgive all of you this time. but if you make the same mistake again then I'll beat your a** and shit out of you. Mind it. " I said stern voice."

JB:  We will not make this mistake again baby sis.

Y/n: oppa, how many times I told don't call me baby. I'm not baby anymore. I said while Pouting."

Bambam: wow!! Our baby sis is so cute. "He started to pinch my cheeks."

Y/n: YAHHHHH!!!!

They all started to laugh.

Mark: Do you know why we call you that?  Because you always behave like a baby. No matter how much you deny it, we always treat you like our little baby. "He said it while caressing my hair."

Y/n: whatever. "I look at jin and ask."
If dad and mom know about my condition oppa.

Jin: No princess. Mom & dad have gone to Greece for business trip. We tried to contact them but we couldn't.

Y/n: o.okay. "I said sad tone."

Suga: it's okay doll. Don't be sad. We'll take care of you.

I just shook my head.

Namjoon: hyung!! Can we take her home?

Chan: No, She has not fully recovered now. once she recovered you can take her home. So now everyone please leave this room. She needs rest.

They nodded and went out the room.

MEANWHILE

YEONJUN POV

I stare at the sky while resting my head back with the bed. My loneliness is killing me. I feel emptyness without My baby. That can never be filled with anyone else. Y/n is only person can complete me. and she is the cure of my all pains. My heart aching badly. Without her my day become dark and my night become painful.

When she came in my life. Everything turn so bright.  Her smiles , Her anger, her every small actions made me happy. She turned my dark life to colorful.  She made my Heart peacefull. Now she is not here, and my colorful life has turned into a dark again.