Shift to Europe

As the party ended. we shift to Mr.Kim's mansion for now on I’m going to live with my stepdad and my 7 devil stepbrothers. Once we reach Mr. Kim's mansion his maids comes towards me and took me to my new bedroom, that’s was big compared to my old bedroom. I'm super tired after the party, so I lay on the bed and asleep.

 I'm super tired after the party, so I lay on the bed and asleep

Next morning

I wake up alarm sound and I find out myself in an unfamiliar room, then I realize now I’m in Mr. Kim's mansion. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom and after freshen up I went out and open my closet then I changed my clothes.

y/n:  oh god, please!! Save me from that devil's. I don't know why I lose my courage and become weak in front of them. Their strong aurora dominates me.  Y/n, you can’t lose your confidence in front of them. you can face them. Fighting!!!! “ I plucked up the courage to open the door of my bedroom and went out

I went downstairs and there I saw my mom in the kitchen and she preparing breakfast for us. I walk towards her.

y/n: good morning Mom “ I said in a sweet voice.”

Mom: good morning dear. “she said and smile at me.”

y/n: do you need any help mom?

mom: it’s okay dear, everything is done. you go and sit with your dad and your brothers they are in a dining hall.

y/n:  okay mom “I kissed her on the cheeks and went to the dining hall.”

When I reached the dining hall I saw Mr. Kim and BTS sitting on the chairs around the dining table, and there was an awkward silence between them.  I stood still and watched them.  I was very nervous to sit and eat with them, then Mr. Kim smiled at me then he invited me to come and sit with them.

Dad: hey dear.. when did you come? And why are standing there? come and sit us sweetheart. “he said with a sweet smile.”

I smiled back and slowly walk towards them. I saw BTS starting at me but I ignored it. Then go and sit between jin and jungkook. I look at them they just smile at me, I was shocked and smiled back nervously.

A min later my mom and the maids comes along with a lot of delicious food then they placed it in the middle of the table and I can’t believe my eye’s because it’s all my favourite foods, so I look at my mom happily and spoke.

y/n: mom!!! You are the best mom in this world. You know very well how to make me happy. I love you, mom. “I look at the food and smiled like an idiot. ” Everyone giggles see my reaction."

mom: oh my dear!! I love you too, shall we start eating?  “she asks sweet tone”

we begin to eat our food but some of the food is far away from my seat, so can’t reach it, but jin oppa helps me to get that, and I look at him surprisingly, but he just smiled at me.